🍋🍋 [44]

October 40th, fourteen twenty. The smut begins.

Amity awoke, to gentle kisses being planted on her cheek. She stirred, humming softly. The kisses stopped, then went lower. Amity's eyes widened, shrieking when Luz grabbed ahold of her waist. "N-Noceda!"

The knight gazed at the princess with slightly lustful eyes, pulling her over and kissing her neck. "Hmm?"

"You- Had no permission to touch me in such a way.." Amity uttered, the hue of a tomato growing on her cheeks.

"I'm merely showing my princess thanks." Luz positioned herself upright, brushing back Amity's hair. "Unless she would--"

"Accept it at a later t-time!" Amity kept the distance as it was, turning her head.

Luz glanced down at Amity's hands, then into her golden eyes, "..Is it later yet?"

"Luz!"

The off-duty knight let out a despondent sigh, lowering her head, "I won't go further than the marks Amity, please? You know I would never do anything you would not give me permission for."

Amity shook her head, "Not now! At a later time I will allow you to-" Amity gulped. "Venture elsewhere.."

Luz lit up, placing several sweet kisses on Amity's face. "I can wait til then! Yes, I will leave you be til-"

'Knock Knock' "Princess! The king asks you to come down for breakfast!" Celine called out.

"I'll be right there, thank you!"

Celine walked off, Luz being pulled down. "Princess?-"

Amity kissed Luz's head, gently rubbing her back. The knight sighed, relaxing on top of the princess, nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "Hmm.."

Amity gazed at her sundial, the shadow shifting, "You're on the clock Noceda."

Luz pulled a glyph from her pocket, tapping it, ice shooting out and closing the window. "I don't see it.."

Amity giggled, "Come along, later will come sooner if you get the day started."

Sighing, Luz stood, "Off we go then.."

. . .

Luz failed at getting to convince Amity when later was, she wasn't desperate per say, just a bit eager. She had gotten consent, and the day was finally here! Yet as the it progressed, and Amity grinned, Luz knew it wasn't happening. "..Princess-"

"Hm?" Amity glanced from outside the carriage to Luz.

"Why?-"

"Seeing you suffer temporarily made me smile." Amity giggled. "I know you are eager, Luz. But these things take time, I promise it'll happen today, just not now."

The knight sighed, "Yes your highness.."

Amity stood from her seat, carefully stumbling to Luz, kissing her head. "I'm going to rest, I'm trusting you not to do anything til tonight okay?"

"Mhm." Luz set her sword on the carriage floor.

Amity gazed at Luz, then rose her hand, the carriage coming to a stop. "Your highness?"

"I'm going to dress quickly." Amity stood.

"But we're almost there--" Luz pointed.

"You won't have any disagreements when I'm done." Amity walked to the door, opening it up. "Come along, I need to not be attacked."