🍋[32]

October 24th, fourteen twenty. -This chapter has very little lemon :( But I wish to warn you in case you do not like lemon

Luz had to undergo a check before being allowed on her shift. Then she went to kiss the princess in her room. "Luz-" Amity giggled, pulling back. "We have to go~"

"But you've waited almost two weeks! You deserve all the kisses you missed right now." Luz kissed her cheek.

Amity flushed red, ears lightly flapping as Luz continued to place kisses over her cheeks. "We really have to go! Snnrt- L-Luz you silly knight!"

"I thought you loved silly things~" Luz kissed lower. "Lift your head up! I need to kiss your pretty face Princessa~"

Amity lifted her head up, resisting the urge to cower and pull away. She would never disregard a kiss Luz has given her, only attempt to ignore the feeli-- It felt nice, amazing even! But there was always the off chance, it would tickle.

The princess squealed, hiding her face in Luz's chest. The knight let out a soft scoff, snorting, "Did-- Have you squealed, Princess?"

"N-No!" Amity pushed Luz's face away. "I haven't!"

Luz cooed, leaning back in and kissing her cheek. "Let's go Princess, you need to have breakfast."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

It was odd, that a plate was set by Amity. There were no guests, and the meetings have already passed..Who was this meal for? "Luz Noceda, if you do not sit to eat, your food will cool." Alador spoke.

..Excuse me?

Luz looked to Amity, the princess shrugging, "Am..I being terminated..?" Luz asked.

Alador shook his head, signaling to the seat. "Sit, we need to talk."

"Uh..I rather not, thank you..And I ate with my mother this morning before work." Luz shuffled closer to Amity.

Alador looked to Luz, "Alright." He leaned back. "I'll get straight to the point then." He cleared his throat. "I need you to be with the parade workers tonight. They will be off guard while they prepare the tents, and I would like you to lead the knights."

Luz blinked, "With all due respect, My King, I am off during nights for a reason..I return home to care for my family.."

"I'll triple your wage for tonight if you do it." He sipped on his tea.

"I'm sorry My King, money does not interest me as much as my loved ones.."

Alador looked to Luz, "Tell you what." He leaned forward. "I'll let you be a consort."

Luz drew back, 'Consort?? Me?? A knight??'

"For my daughter."

"Really?-" Amity perked.

"Not you, silly daughter of mine. The other one." He waved his hand. "Uhh, Emira! Yes."

Luz and Amity pouted, the knight shaking her head, "I'm only curious, but why can Luz not be my consort?" Amity asked, fueled with rage.

"She will say no. You are not the best choice, Amity."

"I'd badly hurt you for insulting my princess but I'll be beheaded." Luz blurted. "One second. Line t...Says any hm..And.." Luz drew her sword. "Yes, in line two hundred seventy-three (273), page fourty-three (43) of the law book states; Anyone who insults or degrades the prince or princess while you are on duty must recieve punishment. No matter how innocent the insult is, failure to bring justice to the highness will result in beheadenment."