🍋[47]

October 43rd, fourteen twenty.

Celine hesitated in front of the princess's door, knuckles close enough that if she were to flick her wrist she'd knock. She could hear sounds, sounds that weren't of pain but of..Ahem- Pleasure..

She flinched when she heard another cry, backing away from the door, 'Shall I knock?- W-Will I be beheaded for interrupting the princess and her lover?- This is terrible--'

Steve walked over, King on his shoulder, "Morning Celine, what are you up to?"

She turned to him, wailing and pointing to the door then made a motion with her hands that Steve understood all too well. King tilted his head, doing the same motion, Steve hitting his hand, "Don't do that. Only big kids do that."

King shook his head, tail wagging, "Celine, do you have food? Steve and I went to have breakfast but they said it wasn't ready yet!"

Celine bit her lip, taking a sharp breath and marching to the door, knocking. "Princess! Breakfast is ready!"

"I-I'll-" Amity gasped. "Be ri-right the~re-!"

Celine muttered softly as she scurried off, King suddenly growing worried, "Is the princess okay?? She sounds out of breath--"

"She's just fine!" Steve turned. "She'll be down for breakfast, just like we will."

He scampered downstairs, King turning to gaze at Amity's door, whimpering softly when it was out of sight. "I hope she's alright.."

"You worry too much Little King." Steve scratched his chin. "What do you think they're serving for breakfast?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz smiled to King, teasing him with a bandana of hers, before pulling it back when he lunged, lowering it in front of him again. He yipped, jumping up and catching it, giggling as he held onto it. Luz poked at his sides, King squealing and letting go, Steve catching him and setting him back on his seat.

Amity glanced to her left, growing upset each time she took a peek. Emira sighed, nuzzling further into Viney's neck, at ease. "First my youngest, then the oldest. All that's left is my middle.." Alador sighed, picking at his meal.

A vase hit the wall, the group turning to catch the prince attempting to sneak past with his second hand. Jerbo stood upright, Edric hiding their hands behind his back. "Hello-"

"Jerbo-?" Viney gasped.

The witch perked, "Viney--"

Emira flinched when she was lifted up, Viney standing and setting the princess in her seat. "Jerbo!"

Jerbo released the prince's hand, rushing over to Viney, the two meeting in the middle and grasping eachother tightly. Jerbo melted in her arms, relief washing over him, "Thank Titan you're alright Viney.."

"How I've missed you old friend of mine.." Viney sighed, patting his back and shielding her watery face in his shoulder.

Jerbo laughed with tears in his eyes, squeezing the witch before him, "H-How have you been?- I'm suprised to find you here!"

"I've been lovely! The princess met me five days ago and has not let me go a day without immense pleasure since then. You would've seen me ages ago but I was being sent to-"

"Viney," Luz set her hand over her shoulder. "We do not speak of what happens between an intimate partner, remember?"

Viney nodded, cupping Jerbo's face, turning his head. "You have grown, Jerbo. I am proud of you."

He smiled warmly, nuzzling into her palm, "You gave me that chance, Viney. Thank you, for being there for me when I needed you most."

Viney sniffled, "W..hy wouldn't I be..? You deserved it, Jerbo. I don't regret anything that happened during our times together, you will always be m.." Vineh wailed. "CoMe hErE yOu!"

The two embraced once again, the lone rulers shuffling close to their lovers. "Double date then?" Emira scratched her cheek.

Edric nodded, slowly. "Yes, he would enjoy that. Jerbo?"

"A few more minutes, I have missed my oldest friend." He sighed, smiling. "Missed her dearly."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity gazed at Luz, the knight glancing up from her job before back down. "No."

"Wha- Luz--!"

"Poor Celine, I had heard her pass earlier but I didn't think she was hesitating." Luz pulled the needle through, sliding it back into the tiny apron. "If you had kept quiet like I asked you to be-"

"You like my sounds, do not deny it--"

"I'm not denying, I love your sounds. You sound desperate." Luz mumbled softly about string colors before tying a knot and biting off the excess string. "Your sounds are my favorite, especially when you need to catch your-"

Amity waved her hand, "Alright I understand--"

"Amor, I love you and I wish to spend the rest of my short life with you." Luz stood, folding the apron. "But pleasuring you on-duty is something I can no longer do. Especially since you attract attention and pleasuring you is illegal."

"But you are my consort, my lover." Amity rose from her chaise. "Can I not ask you of these things and abide by the laws?"

Luz shook her head. "I am still just a knight, consort or not. I have to follow the laws regardless as anyone can punish me for not going by them."

Amity frowned, "When is your next day off?"

"That I will not tell you." Luz rolled the string on the needle before sliding it in the apron pocket. "You will not join me then."

Amity frowned, "But you said I was your favorite."

"I said the spot between your legs was my favorite." Luz ruffled her hair. "We were speaking about this when you begge--"

"Alright I understand!!" Amity flushed red. "You like my body-"

"I love your body." Luz kissed her head. "Because it's warm, housing your love for me and a beautiful princess. My beautiful princess."

Amity hugged the knight, cherry face burrowing into her shoulder, "So a no for tonight?"

"You are so needy Princess." Luz set the apron down, lifting Amity up. "Can you keep quiet?"

"I-I can try! This time I will--"

"I'm not counting on you trying, Mi Amor. I need you to be able to keep to your lovely sounds to yourself." Luz lied Amity on the bed, lifting her dress and humming softly. "And if you won't hold me back this time.."

Amity gulped, growing needy when Luz slid down her undergarments. "So what'll it be..Your Highness~"

        Tis, their journey continues.