[54]

HEY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT GETS YOU MORE EPISODES? FOLLOWING ME AND VOTING! HOP TO IT! >:D MORE LUMITY ON THE WAY. November thirty-third, Fourteen twenty, two days later.

Luz glanced back, Paco nodding to her, showing his teeth. She smiled, shaking her head lightly, "She still asleep?"

Paco looked over his shoulder, Amity holding her bag close, snoring softly. He looked to Luz, squealing quietly. Gelato huffed, bucking lightly, shaking his head. "Oh hush up, we're doing this for Amity." She pat his neck. "We clear my name, I return to work, and you never see me again."

Gelato perked, "Nnhhrrr?"

"Though my name will be cleared, it will be a while til my documents are cleared for re-entry. You'll have been sent back to your original breeder and you'll never see me again."

He frowned, shaking his head. 'I was hoping this would end in you being hung..'

Luz softened, sighing, "Yet I think I'll die on this trip.."

Gelato paused, stopping in his tracks, looking back, "Hhrrrff?"

Paco gently nudged him on, Gelato trotting again, "I'm human. I'm worthless. I learned that when I went to training, nobody would have cared I died, because my family hated me when I left. If push comes to shove, I'll be taught another lesson here, and I'll be beheaded."

"Ppprrrffff." He shook his head.

"You'll care for Amity, won't you?" She pat his neck. "Make sure she doesn't die while I do."

Paco squeaked, "Nnfhhhfff-?"

"It's if you die, I die. Not I die, you die." Luz explained. "I can die and you'll be fine, but if you die then so will I."

Paco softened, nickering, "Pprrcckk."

"I'm sure you'll be just fine without me." Luz hummed, drawing her sword, slicing a branch and catching the bark. "Hunter's wish complete."

. . .

Luz had to return to Paco because Amity nearly fell off the stallion, so Luz sought to carry her princess in her arms as they continued trotting through the woods. Amity hummed softly, gripping Luz's armor before relaxing, yawning. "Luz..?"

"Mande Amor?" The knight kissed her cheek. "We haven't reached dawn yet, you can rest a little longer."

Amity snuggled up, ears lowering as she relaxed once more, "Alright then, let me just appreciate you while I'm half-asleep.." Amity mumbled. "..I still love you Luz..Very much.."

The knight lowered her head, kissing her cheek again, "I love you too Amity, and I'm grateful you came in time before I asked out the cute pottery maker across the castle."

Amity paused, then leaned back, glaring at Luz, "What?"

"Hey, what I almost did is nothing compared to what you've done. Imagine being so naughty..That you let others try to please you? Come now Princess, you know I'm the only one capable of exceeding your expectations.."

Amity gulped, not realizing she was holding her breath as Luz leaned in. Paco jerked, snorting and looking back, shaking his head. "Oh you're no fun," Luz snickered, pulling Amity's head to her shoulder. "I was just teasing her, nothing to be upset about. I love you too Paco."

Exhaling lowly, Amity licked her lips, and bit Luz's neck. The knight flinched, holding Amity tightly by her waist, taking a sharp breath. "Princess-"