Chapter 2: Love Sister Crazy Demon 02

Hospital.

Jiang Fei sat beside the hospital bed, resting her chin in one hand, tapping her fingers lazily on her cheek, looking out of the pitch-black window, where the rainwater meandered down.

The other hand was tightly clenched by Luo Shi on the hospital bed, and he has never let go since he fell unconscious in the car.

It's like... she's his only dependency.

"Mr. Luo has a low-grade fever, and it's not dangerous," the doctor said softly to the driver. "It's just that Mr. Luo's legs will inevitably hurt every cloudy and rainy day, so you should pay more attention. Now is the most vulnerable time for the patient. It would be nice to have someone close to him by his side."

"Okay." The driver nodded hurriedly and turned to look at Jiang Fei, "Miss Jiang, this is the young master of the Chen family, and I'm an old acquaintance with the Xie family, you see..."

Jiang Fei grabbed his hand when he glanced at Luo Shi, and smiled: "I'll watch it here."

The driver was relieved, turned around and walked out.

Only two people were left in the ward.

When Jiang Fei looked at Luo, she could finally see his face clearly.

He has a very deceptive face, as well-behaved as a delicate and fragile beautiful teenager, with a sickly porcelain-white cheek, peach-red lips, slightly curved eyes, and tightly closed eyes.

It's her type.

Jiang Fei chuckled in her heart.

[System: What is the host laughing at? 】

"The play is really good." Jiang Fei agreed in her heart.

Such a "porcelain doll", in a "coma", grabbed the hand of the original owner as if it were the only salvation, and made the lonely and helpless original owner think that she had encountered a fallen person from the end of the world.

I'm afraid he has even figured out the length of the hold, it won't be too short to make people forget it, and it won't be too long to make people impatient.

Time to wake up.

Just thinking about it, the fingers holding her moved slightly.

Jiang Fei looked at Luo Shi.

The long and dense eyelashes trembled slightly, and then slowly opened, at first dazed, then surprised, he quickly shook off her hand, and was about to sit up: "Why are you..."

The severe pain in his legs made it extremely difficult for him to get up, and he fell back on the bed in an embarrassed manner.

Jiang Fei got up and supported him: "The doctor said that your legs can't exert any strength on a cloudy and rainy day, and you need to rest..." Breath.

The last word, before she could say it, her hand was brushed away: "Don't worry about it."

With that said, Luo Shi propped himself up and sat up.

Jiang Fei looked at her hand that was swept away, and was stunned for a while as if he was injured, before taking the medicine left by the doctor and walking to his side.

Because of the leg pain, a layer of cold sweat broke out on Luo Shi's forehead, and the favorability above his head was always calm.

Jiang Fei walked over to his legs, lifted the quilt, and rolled up his trousers.

"What are you doing?" Luo Shi's calm voice came, mixed with gloom.

Jiang Fei looked at him, his favorability was changing rapidly, and it had dropped to -60.