Chapter 26: Entertainment Rep 04

Jiang Fei was briefly confused for a few seconds after hearing Yan Yunzhou's words: "Huh?"

Yan Yunzhou's demeanor was still gentle, his eyes were slightly drooping, making it impossible to see his emotions. After a while of silence, he said slowly, "Mr. Lin is fifty-eight this year."

Jiang Fei raised her eyebrows: "So?"

Yan Yunzhou smiled calmly: "So, Miss Jiang also wants to recommend herself to Mr. Lin?"

Jiang Fei twisted her brows and reacted immediately, her brows narrowed and she couldn't help laughing out loud, very happy.

Yan Yunzhou probably thought that she wanted to recommend herself to Lin Tao just as she recommended herself to him here last time.

Yan Yunzhou raised his eyes and looked at her calmly.

"Maosui's self-recommendation can't be talked about, it's just talking about business with him." Jiang Fei rubbed the scar on her face.

Yan Yunzhou was silent for two seconds: "What if we can't negotiate?"

"No." Jiang Fei shook her head.

"So confident?"

"Not really," Jiang Fei pondered, "I have my own means."

Yan Yunzhou calmed down again, and turned his head to look at the night scene outside the window. The high-rise buildings were full of feasting and feasting, but there was no sound from the top floor.

"Miss Jiang," Yan Yunzhou suddenly said, "I can help you with Mr. Lin..."

"Really?" Jiang Fei was surprised.

Yan Yunzhou turned his head and glanced at her lightly.

Jiang Fei restrained her expression: "You continue."

Yan Yunzhou retracted his gaze and said lightly, "I'm a businessman, so naturally I won't do a loss-making business. What can Miss Jiang give me?"

Jiang Fei thought about it seriously: "Why don't I stay with you for one night?"

Yan Yunzhou froze slightly, turned his head to look at her, and frowned slightly.

"What?" Jiang Fei was puzzled.

Yan Yunzhou stared at her for a few seconds before saying, "Miss Jiang is always so... bold?"

Jiang Fei paused, then laughed out loud, took two steps forward, stood in front of Yan Yunzhou, glanced at the tear mole under his left eye, then raised her eyes to look into his eyes: "I said I'm here to stay with you for one night," she said, her voice ambiguous, "What do you think it is?"

Yan Yunzhou's eyebrows slowly stretched, and he still met her gaze with no expression.

There was a scent of light fragrance and medicinal fragrance on her body, and there was a bright banter in her eyes.

After a long time, Yan Yunzhou took a half step back and said lightly, "Then just stay."

After speaking, he turned his head and walked towards the rest area.

Jiang Fei looked at his back, and then glanced at Assistant Wang beside him.

The latter had a cold sweat on her forehead and gave her a silent thumbs up.

This is Mr. Yan, who doesn't even change his face when he kills a company.

Jiang Fei smiled and walked over behind Yan Yunzhou.

The seating area is very simple, with two sofas, a simple coffee table with several documents on it.

Yan Yunzhou was already sitting there, wearing simple white casual clothes, reflecting the bustling night scene outside.