Chapter 136: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 18

The black car was driving quietly in the rainy metropolis.

Jiang Fei leaned against the window, staring straight at the rainwater falling on the window, with a dazed expression and no emotion on his face.

Lin Jiu carefully sat beside her, looking at the distance she silently separated from him, his eyes were a little dazed.

After Gu Xi said the words of "surveillance", she just stared at him for a long time, then without saying a word, she pulled the hand supporting him away from his hand, and refused to touch him again.

She knows the truth.

Knowing that she kindly took him in, he was just a "tool" placed by her side to monitor her.

For a long time, Lin Jiu gently reached for the seat on his chest with his still intact right hand. The feeling here was a bit like the feeling after the pain system installed by humans not long ago.

Dull and painful.

But something is different.

The pain that time was from being dismembered... The pain in the flesh and bones of the whole body, but at this time, it was like a thread in the heart, pulling the limbs and bones, bit by bit, the pain was endless.

After some time, the car stopped at the downstairs of Gu's building, and the bodyguard in suits and leather shoes held a black umbrella and said expressionlessly, "Miss Jiang."

Jiang Fei still didn't respond, and just let the bodyguard hold the umbrella and walked towards Gu Xi who was already standing at the door of the building.

Lin Jiu's lips moved, and he glanced at the umbrella in the bodyguard's hand.

In the past, he supported it.

"Mr. Gu." Jiang Fei calmly walked in front of Gu Xi, and nodded as a greeting.

Gu Xi glanced at her, then glanced at Lin Jiu who was following her, and nodded her head as a gesture, but at this moment, the assistant came over and whispered something to Gu Xi, Gu Xi responded: "I am now In the past," he said, he turned around, "take Lin Jiu to the laboratory to refit his left arm, and send Miss Jiang to her original room on the top floor."

After speaking, Gu Xi left.

Jiang Fei got on the elevator behind the bodyguard, and Lin Jiu followed behind her all the time.

Jiang Fei ignored it, but someone reminded Lin Jiu that he should go to the laboratory on the seventy-sixth floor. Lin Jiu glanced at the man and followed Jiang Fei again.

The elevator door opened, and Jiang Fei walked back to her room calmly. Behind her, Lin Jiu's footsteps became a little flustered, and she walked up to her: "Jiang Fei..."

He murmured to call her, but his eyes were dazed, not knowing what to say.

Jiang Fei finally stopped and looked up at him: "Surveillance?"

Lin Jiu's gaze avoided her direct gaze, and his right hand trembled slightly.

"It's just been monitoring the memory in my head all this time, right?" Jiang Fei asked again.

Lin Jiu was startled, but still called her name in a low voice: "Jiang Fei..."

"Is it because the memory in my head belongs to Ms. Lin? You want to guard it for Ms. Lin?" Jiang Fei sarcastically said.

Lin Jiu looked startled, wanted to deny it but couldn't say it.

Jiang Fei pursued his lips, and the circles of his eyes turned red: "What do you mean now? Do you want to continue monitoring?"