Chapter 20: Love Sister Crazy Demon 20

When Jiang Fei came out of Wen's house, it was already late.

In the distance, you can see the high-rise buildings with bright lights, but the surrounding villa area is very quiet, only the street lamps are dimly lit.

Rounding the corner, she was about to continue walking when there was a slight movement in the well-manicured trees beside her.

Jiang Fei paused and looked towards the place where the sound came from.

——A tall and tall figure stood there, and the dim street lamps could not hide the waxy whiteness of his face, and he was looking at her in a slump like a cripple.

Cheng Ji.

Noticing her gaze, Cheng Ji stood up almost immediately, his eyes full of bewilderment and confusion, and after a while, he moved his dry lips and squeezed out a smile: "Jiang..."

Before he finished speaking, or even smiled, he froze.

Jiang Fei ignored him as if she didn't know him, withdrew her gaze and continued walking, step by step towards the exit of the villa area.

Cheng Ji looked at her figure, coughed hoarsely, and followed her quietly without saying a word.

Jiang Fei walked very slowly and walked aimlessly.

Cheng Ji followed closely behind.

Her brows and eyes would no longer gleam at him, as if her soul had been pulled away, she was dead silent.

The surroundings gradually became prosperous, and the sound of music was faintly heard from the bar not far away.

Cheng Ji didn't expect to meet Wu Qing at this time and this place, his defeated general, the one who had a conflict in the bar last time.

Wu Qing's arm was not yet healed, still wearing bandages, followed by three or four people, seeing the two walking one after the other, he laughed arrogantly: "Look who we met again, you dare to show up... "

Jiang Fei didn't even look at him, and walked straight ahead.

Wu Qing and several others were also stunned, but he actually let her walk over, and only reacted when they saw Cheng Ji: "Last time you were lucky, this time I won't let you go easily."

Cheng Ji just gave him a cold look, didn't speak, and still followed behind Jiang Fei.

Wu Qing was ignored, and became more and more annoyed: "What? Master Cheng wants to be a pug?"

Cheng Ji still ignored it.

Wu Qing became angry and looked at Jiang Fei's back provocatively: "I didn't expect you to like that? Let me play with her someday..."

Before he could finish speaking, his eyes suddenly darkened. Cheng Ji rushed forward as if he was dying, punched him heavily in the jaw, and then picked up his collar and punched him five or six times in a row.

Wu Qing's face was full of blood.

The people around were frightened, and it took a while to react, surrounding Cheng Ji in the middle.

Hearing the sound of fighting behind him, Jiang Fei didn't turn her head once, and walked forward quietly.

She don't know how long she walked, but there was the sound of hurried and staggering footsteps behind her, accompanied by heavy breathing.

The footsteps gradually slowed down until they came not far behind her, and they continued to follow with a limp.

Jiang Fei took a step.