Chapter 92: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 13

Yun Wunian has now opened his mouth to speak, although he can't say a word all day, but it's better than nothing.

Jiang Fei naturally followed his word, and sent him to the school the day after he spoke.

Thanks to Li Niang, the neighbors in the neighborhood heard that Yun Wunian was her foster husband, and no one looked at them on the way to the school.

Parents or elder sisters have always sent their children to private schools, but now this lady surnamed Jiang is leading her little husband to private schools, it's simply... indecent!

Jiang Fei was always poised, not caring about the eyes of those people at all, Yun Wunian was uncomfortable at first, but seeing Jiang Fei's calm expression, his small face gradually calmed down.

The school is located in a bamboo house not far from the foot of the mountain. Most of the students are children from the surrounding families. The master is a well-known old scholar with a goatee beard. The birthmark on the phone hesitated for a while, but when he saw the money Jiang Fei took out, he smiled and took it away.

"Little Wu Nian is easy to study with Master." Jiang Fei looked down at Yun Wu Nian, pinched his face, "Wait for you to go back and raise me."

After speaking, he turned around and never stopped.

Yun Wunian glanced at her back and entered the school.

He knows how to read well, not only can read well, but also wants to be outstanding.

Contrary to his ambition, on the other hand, Jiang Fei returned to the house and lay lazily on the rocking chair under the elm tree, holding grapes frozen from Gujing, and flipping through the storybook.

Tired of reading, she pushed the script aside and squinted her eyes for a nap.

The early summer wind blew with some warmth and coolness, but Jiang Fei really fell asleep with the sound of the wind.

When Yun Wunian came back from the school, what he saw was her reclining on the rocking chair and sleeping peacefully.

She seems a little different today from the past. In the past, she acted casually, but today she leans there, as if... like the fairy he had heard mentioned outside the restaurant.

But she is not a fairy, a fairy will not be like her, find a "child husband", she will;

The fairy will not be hurt, and she will.

There was a deep gash on her shoulder.

That night, Yun Wunian's face suddenly became hot, and he hurriedly turned to the room.

Jiang Fei listened to the sound of footsteps and opened his eyes: "Xiao Wu Nian is back?"

Yun Wunian's footsteps paused, and she responded with a groan. Her footsteps became faster, she put down the basket, and after cleaning her hands, she entered the firewood room with her head down.

It was empty, just like he left this morning.

He turned to look at Jiang Fei in the courtyard.

Jiang Fei stood up suspiciously, half leaning against the firewood door, "What?"

Yun Wunian pursed her lips: "You didn't eat, lunch?" The immature voice still carried the hoarseness and uneasiness that Chu Chu said.

Jiang Fei took it for granted: "No one will do it."

Yun Wunian frowned, her dark and round eyes were filled with disapproval, but there was an inexplicable sense of secret joy in her heart.

Without saying anything, he skillfully sat in front of the stove and lit a fire.