Chapter 53: The Cannon Fodder Princess 17

There was silence in the room.

Pei Qing stood where she was, looking at the pale woman with sarcastic eyes under the candlelight, without moving for a long time.

Jiang Fei walked forward slowly, stood in front of Pei Qing, stretched out his hand to caress his chin, touched the edge of the mask after a little groping, and pulled it off with a little force.

Under the human skin/mask, Pei Qingqing's pale complexion emerged impressively.

"When did you know?" Pei Qing's voice was hoarse.

Jiang Fei's eyelashes trembled slightly: "Today, when you appeared."

Pei Qing's body trembled, and there was panic in her heart, as well as a little undetectable joy.

It turned out that she recognized him from the very beginning, but she still accompanied him to the market, released paper kites, and let him teach her how to dance the whip. Could it be that she still feels happy for him...?

"Fei Fei..."

"But you shouldn't have come," Jiang Fei interrupted him, turning his head away from him.

"I want to see you," Pei Qing's voice gradually softened, "Since you left, I have wanted to see you every day."

"Fei Fei, are you... all right?"

Jiang Fei lowered his eyes: "It's good, here, no one forces me to do things I don't like, eat food I don't like, and I don't need to be anyone's shadow."

Pei Qing's fingers trembled slightly, and she took half a step back unconsciously.

Jiang Fei glanced at his movements, and laughed at himself: "Let's go, Pei Qing," she paused for a moment, "The palace is heavily guarded, and if it's later, the hidden guards will probably notice something is wrong, and you can leave as soon as you want No..."

"Then I won't leave." Pei Qing said in a hoarse voice, "Fei Fei, I won't leave, okay?"

Jiang Fei looked at him in astonishment, and then forced a smile: "Don't be kidding, your body can't leave the capital for too long, how long can you stay outside this time, ten days? Twenty days? You will die outside... "

"Then die outside." Pei Qing said in a deep voice.

Jiang Fei froze, staring at him blankly.

Pei Qing hesitated for a moment, and finally cared her cheek slowly, then lightly grabbed the red veil on her head, and tore it off with a little force, the snow-white hair fell down, piercing his eyes red: "Fei Fei, I love you."

Jiang Fei's expression froze, and he murmured after a long time: "Impossible... what about Jiang Rongrong?"

"There is no Jiang Rongrong anymore," Pei Qing felt a pain in her heart, "There will be no one else, only you."

Jiang Fei just remained silent with a pale face.

"Fei Fei, trust me." Pei Qing stepped forward and grabbed her hand.

Jiang Fei's fingers trembled, his eyes finally fell on Pei Qing's eyebrows, and then his eyes turned red: "Pei Qing, we are late..."

"It's not too late," Pei Qing walked up to her urgently, and said in a low voice, "Fei Fei, I know Chu Mo hasn't found the blood thread Gu yet, so I'll be with you, okay? I'll always be by your side, no matter life and death."

"But I want you to have a baby." Jiang Fei pulled his hand out of his.

Pei Qing looked at Kong Luoluo's hand with blank eyes: "Fei Fei..."