Chapter 106: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 27

Looking at the figure of the woman rushing towards him, Rong Shu relaxed his gloomy mind, looked down at the hot porridge in her hand: "This is it?"

Jiang Fei pursed his lips and said with a smile: "I cook porridge, you are always cold, so drink it while it's hot."

Rong Shu took the porridge over and watched her holding the porridge: "Look at you, your hands are all red." After saying that, she naturally held her hand in her palm.

Jiang Fei's cheeks were slightly hot, his eyelashes trembled and he lowered his head slightly.

Rong Shu glanced at her in rapt attention, then raised his head to look at Yun Jue not far away: "I'm sorry, Immortal Yun Jue made me laugh."

With a few words, it seemed that Yun Jue was called a foreigner.

Yun Jue watched the two of them holding hands naturally, his gaze was gloomy, his Adam's apple twitched, and he didn't speak.

He doesn't know what's wrong with him? Wu Bolan's heart was like pressing on a boulder, he didn't like to see those two holding hands, even... if there was another person in his body roaring and wanting to rush out and separate the two.

Jiang Fei seemed to have just realized that Yun Jue hadn't left yet, and shrank shyly when Rong Shu held his hand, his cheeks turned even redder: "Rong Shu, I almost fell with the porridge just now, it was the Immortal Yun Jue who helped me One hand, and took the porridge for me."

Speaking of this, she nodded at Yun Jue and smiled: "Otherwise, my hands may be burned."

Rong Shu glanced at Yun Jue, followed his gaze to shake hands with Jiang Fei, and smiled slightly: "Really? Then we should really thank Immortal Yun Jue."

"No need." Yun Jue said coldly, but when he looked at Jiang Fei, his voice became muffled, "I just said, Miss Jiang is very considerate..."

"Yunjue Xianzun," Rong Shu interrupted him, "I won't pursue the matter of Xianzun trespassing on my Qianjin Building tonight, and invite Xianzun, enough is enough."

The last four words, one word at a time.

Yun Jue's expression froze, and he turned to look at Jiang Fei.

Rong Shu frowned displeasedly, but quickly smiled: "Yes, Fei Fei can choose by herself, stay or leave."

Jiang Fei met the eyes of the two, pondered for a while, and stretched out his hand to break away from Rong Shu.

Rong Shu's body tensed up, his heart shivered suddenly, he increased his strength in his hand, but he quickly reacted, he pulled his lips and let out a sneer, and let go of her hand following her strength.

Jiang Fei smiled at Rong Shu, and walked towards Yun Jue.

Yun Jue stared at her closely, his silent heart was like a stone thrown into the heart lake, splashing layers of ripples, and then the ripples gradually became waves, pouring into his consciousness.

Faintly but easily detected chuckle.

But before the secret joy arose, it was completely frozen by Jiang Fei's next words.

Jiang Fei looked at him, still smiling lightly, with half-browed eyebrows, polite and indifferent: "Just now, I would like to thank Immortal Yunjue for your help. In the past, I was destined to be incarnated with Immortal Yunjue, but Immortal Yunjue also Having said that, it is Xiao Wu Nian, not Immortal Venerable, and I can tell the difference."

"As for the kindness, Immortal Yunjue doesn't need to have any burdens. When he was in the human world, it was just a matter of raising his hands, so there is no kindness. Now I have let go, and I hope Immortal Yunjue can let go."