Chapter 73: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 20

The coffee shop, a semi-enclosed booth, can see through the door that occasional guests walk slowly outside.

Jiang Fei sat back opposite Song Yan again, resting his chin with one hand, nodding his cheeks with his fingertips, and staring at the boy in front of him intently.

Song Yan was also looking at her.

Since she returned to her seat just now, his eyes have never moved away from her face, and there are unwillingness, haste, and apprehension in his eyes.

After being silent for a while, Jiang Fei slowly opened his mouth: "So, you mean, even if you have the money to repay me now, you still want to maintain the previous relationship with me?"

Song Yan's throat tightened, his hands were clenched tightly, his lips were tightly pressed together, and he remained silent.

Jiang Fei tilted his head, and said with great interest: "It shouldn't be, student Song, don't you really want to break all ties with me?"

Every time she approached him, she looked ashamed and humiliated, as if she wanted to tear her into pieces.

"Or..." Jiang Fei leaned forward slightly, "Are you addicted to being my plaything?"

"Jiang Fei." Song Yan's eyelashes trembled, and the familiar expression of shame, resentment and humiliation reappeared.

Jiang Fei couldn't help laughing out loud, his brows and eyes were half bent, laughing so that Song Yan looked straight at her.

After the reunion, she smiled so happily in front of him for the first time.

After a while, Jiang Fei finally stopped laughing, his expression gradually calmed down, and he took the spoon beside him and stirred the coffee in front of him.

But he never responded to Song Yan's question just now.

Song Yan lowered his head, watching the coffee she stirred formed a small vortex, and he seemed to be in the vortex, played by her between applause.

"Song Yan." After some time, Jiang Fei suddenly made a sound.

Song Yan looked at her.

Jiang Fei said lightly: "I'm not a good person."

Her voice was calm, as if she was saying that the weather was fine today, and she was not ashamed at all for not being a good person.

Song Yan's lips moved: "...I knew it a long time ago."

Good people like to play tricks on people?

Will a good person be like her, play with it and then throw it away?

Hearing his words, Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows and smiled, simply got up and walked to him, leaned slightly to look at him, and slowly stroked his cheek with his hand, caressing him one by one.

Song Yan clenched his fists harder and harder, he could see the deliberate teasing in her eyes, the strong sense of shame made him want to turn his head to avoid her touch, but he remained still in place, motionless.

"What are you going to do?" In the end, he could only squeeze out one sentence from his throat.

Jiang Fei let out a "hmm", with a slightly raised ending, and leaned closer to him, her red lips were only a few feet away from him, and they would touch each other with a slight movement.

Then, she paused word by word: "Play, you, ah!"

Song Yan's body tensed up suddenly, the humiliation but forcibly endured emotion in his eyes was about to overflow, and the tails of his eyes were slightly red.