Chapter 27: Entertainment Rep 05

The cast of "After Dawn" has finally been announced.

The male protagonist is Liang Jin, who has high commercial value.

And the heroine is not "replaced with Ye Qingqing" as the marketing account said before. Official Weibo posted a separate Weibo, "the only heroine", directly @Jiang Fei, giving enough face.

Because of the change of roles in the middle, a lot of time was delayed in the middle. Therefore, on the day of the official announcement, a film conference was held. Three days later, the whole group of actors joined the group.

And this press conference was also Jiang Fei's first appearance after the explosion, which instantly attracted the attention of all the media.

Everyone wanted to see what Jiang Fei looked like today.

Backstage dressing room.

Jiang Fei stood in front of the mirror in a black sloping shoulder-length slim dress, her curves were exquisite, against the black background, her skin was fair and dazzling, her face was delicately made up, and the scars on her left cheek and neck were exposed without shyness.

"Miss Jiang, when you go out in a while, the media will definitely point the camera at you, just follow the script, it's safe." Sister Zhang walked in from the outside to comfort her.

Jiang Fei looked at herself in the mirror and smiled: "Okay."

Sister Zhang is the assistant arranged for her by Yan Yunzhou, and her ability is said to be one of the best in the circle.

"Okay, it's basically no problem." Sister Zhang circled her again and breathed a sigh of relief.

Time is up.

The actors appeared one after another, and the shutter sound was endless.

When Jiang Fei appeared, after a brief silence, the shutter sounded frantically, and the flash flashed.

No one expected that Jiang Fei would appear in front of the camera with such an appearance.

This film conference almost became Jiang Fei's personal interview.

"Miss Jiang, will that accidental explosion be a turning point in your life?"

"Miss Jiang, did your accident have something to do with Mr. Qin and Miss Ye?"

"Miss Ye and your resources have conflicted many times. What do you want to respond to?"

"It was rumored that this movie belonged to Miss Ye, but now it's you, is there any inside story?"

"The scars on your face still haven't disappeared. Are you worried that the audience won't accept it when you come out to film?"

"..."

Questions from reporters flooded in.

Jiang Fei looked at the camera: "That explosion..."

The crowd gradually quieted down.

"It is indeed my turning point, the turning point of life and death," Jiang Fei smiled lightly, "I had a marriage contract with Mr. Qin before, and it is impossible to say that it has no effect, but it is true that our marriage contract has been cancelled now. . The original character prototype of this movie, I have had several discussions with the director, as for the scar on my face..."

Jiang Fei touched the scar on her left cheek: "Reporters who have done their homework in advance should know that the heroine of the movie "After Dawn" is a disfigured tragic figure who was tortured in a secret agency. I think this scar It is also a gift from God, because of this scar, I have more resonance with this play and this character by accident."