Chapter 113: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 34

The icy voice was like poisoned ice, filled with anger and heavy echo, resounding in the lonely forest.

Jiang Fei's expression was dazed for a moment, then he suddenly realized, pushed Xin Qi away, and stared at him in a daze: "Why..."

Even though Xin Qi was interrupted, his expression was still gentle, but his body froze when he opened his eyes to see Jiang Fei's expression clearly.

Does she have feelings?

It's not like she doesn't have the slightest feeling for him...

"Fei Fei..." Xin Qi murmured, his voice was hoarse, "Let's leave here and go to a place where no one will disturb you..."

After the words fell, he took Jiang Fei's hand and asked cautiously.

Jiang Fei was stunned for a moment, then looked at Yun Jue who was dressed in white clothes not far away, the golden fairy light all over his body was wanton, but mixed with a faint red color.

Xin Qi's fingertips were cold, and he even increased his strength nervously, lest she leave.

Jiang Fei came to his senses, lowered his head to look at Xin Qi holding his hand, then looked at his uneasy eyes, and nodded lightly for a long time.

Yun Jue's eyes widened.

She chose Xin Qi again.

She said she hated the heartless and desireless fairy, and she really hated him, and she would never pay him any attention.

Xin Qi's dark eyes suddenly lit up a little, without looking at Yun Jue, he led Jiang Fei and walked towards the inn.

Yun Jue stared at the scene in front of him, his eyes fell on Xin Qi holding Jiang Fei's hand, the corners of his eyes were red, and his ink hair was shaking wildly from the leaked mana.

Now that Xin Qi's magic power has been greatly reduced, it is not difficult to trace his whereabouts, so he went to the human world, wanting to take a look at the place where he experienced calamity.

Memories from the past poured in like a tide, and those memories that originally belonged to Yun Wunian became his.

He couldn't tell who he really was, or whose emotions were surging inside him.

So, he said to himself, go find Jiang Fei.

Because only by Jiang Fei's side, he didn't seem to have to think about it at all.

He even thought that no matter what kind of feelings he had for Jiang Fei, it was wrong for him to abandon her at the wedding banquet, and he should be responsible for her.

He owes her a lot.

However, such thoughts vanished the moment he saw Xin Qi kissing her lightly, and his heart was full of uncontrollable anger. He boasted that he had no desires and desires, but now he has completely broken his fate, and the words "kill Xin Qi" are constantly echoing in his mind. , she is only his!"

He couldn't bear it, and the man next to her approached her.

It was even more unbearable for her to leave with the man next to her.

Now, that man actually said that he would take her to a place where she would not be disturbed...

He watched them drift away.

"Let her go." The gloomy voice sounded again.

Xin Qi took Jiang Fei's hand for a while, then took her hand as if nothing had happened and continued to leave.

The golden light rolled in Yunjue's palm, and redness flashed faintly in the depths of his eyes. In the next moment, he stretched out his hand violently, hitting Xin Qi's back heavily.