Chapter 68: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 15

Early morning.

Jiang Fei stretched her waist, and the increase in Song Yan's favorability brought her a good night's sleep.

Counting the time, people from the Song family should have found Song Yan by this time. He would be very busy in the next period of time because of his background.

Just right, next time we meet, we can settle accounts.

Young master of the Song family, it's not like he can't even get a little money out.

As for Shen Fang, I heard that he was forced by his family to join the company. He would resist before, but for some reason, he obediently went this time.

Just as she was thinking, someone knocked on the door twice, and her aunt's voice came: "Miss, Young Master Jiang is here."

Jiang Cuo.

Jiang Fei came back to his senses and frowned. It wasn't a long time to get along with the little pervert, but his favorability hardly changed, and even if it fluctuated occasionally, it fluctuated downward.

But she quickly stretched her eyebrows, today is a special day, just for the little pervert to experience the true feelings in the world.

Walking out the door, Jiang Fei stood in the corridor on the second floor, and at a glance he saw a boy in a white shirt standing at the door of the living room on the first floor.

The boy's brows were slightly lowered, and the broken hair in front of his eyes slightly covered his misty eyes. When he heard the movement, he raised his head and looked upstairs.

Jiang Fei was wearing a white suspender dress, without shoes, trotting down the stairs step by step on the dark floor with his bare feet, his brows and eyes were half-bent, and his eyes were shining brightly: "Xiao Cuo."

Jiang Cuo squinted his eyes and looked at the skirt on her body. It was so white that it made people want to dye it black.

He lowered his head, glanced at her white toes, and smiled obediently: "Sister."

Jiang Fei walked up to him: "Since you're here, let's get busy!" Then, she turned to look at her aunt, "Auntie, go and rest first."

Auntie glanced at the two, nodded and walked out.

"Busy?" Jiang Cuo looked at Jiang Fei.

"That's right," Jiang Fei smiled, "Today is Aunt Wen's birthday, so let's make her a cake."

Jiang Cuo paused, his half-down eyes were cold.

He didn't even know the birthday of the woman he should call his mother.

Looking up again, he looked harmless again, hesitantly said: "Make cakes?"

"Of course I have cake for my birthday..."

"I know." Jiang Cuo interrupted her, of course he knew, he just didn't eat it.

His birthday is not very good.

But there's no need to tell her.

Jiang Fei put on his shoes and went straight to the kitchen.

Jiang Cuo looked at her back, paused for a moment, and walked in behind her.

The morning sun shone through the window just right on her body.

She was concentrating on separating the egg yolk from the egg white, and the exposed skin was as white as jade, without any blemishes.

Jiang Cuo reached out and touched his arm. He and her were exactly the opposite.

A mad dog.

A young lady.