Chapter 114: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 35

No thought mountain.

Outside the solemn palace.

Yun Jue was holding a bowl of elixir, walking among the clouds and mists, with a calm expression and no waves in his eyes, his white clothes seemed to be hidden in the mists.

It's just that when he saw the woman at the gate of Gongyu, his footsteps stopped, and his hand holding the medicine bowl tightened.

Jiang Fei stood at the window wearing only a snow-white tunic, quietly looking at the rolling clouds and mists in the Wunian Mountain outside the window, the long hair hanging around her side was messed up by the wind, her face was pale and almost transparent, her expression was deathly silent, and her figure became thinner and thinner, as if a gust of wind could blow it away.

It has been five days since she arrived at Wunian Mountain, during these five days, she seldom spoke, and she never even went out of the palace gate, more often she just looked at the scenery outside the mountain, lost in thought.

Yun Jue withdraw his gaze, cut his palm for a long time, and three drops of blood dripped into the medicine bowl. He walked into the palace, put the medicine bowl aside, and his voice became hoarse for no reason: "Drink the medicine "

Jiang Fei didn't move, still staring out the window.

"Jiang Fei." Yun Jue's voice became louder.

Jiang Fei's eyes moved, and finally came back to his senses. He turned his head and didn't look at the medicine bowl, but only looked at him: "Did the Immortal come to let me go?"

Yun Jue's eyes trembled slightly, and he lowered his eyes to avoid her gaze: "This medicine is good for your body."

Jiang Fei still didn't divide the medicine bowl, just looked at him: "Maybe the Immortal gave me the palace next to me to live in. You don't have any women's things in Gongyu, so you can save yourself from facing the Immortal every day."

Yun Jue pursed his thin lips tightly, and the white clothes behind him twitched: "This place is full of aura..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a mocking chuckle, and Jiang Fei looked at him: "Why bother the Immortal?"

"I can't cultivate my spiritual power now, and I don't have much vitality left. It doesn't matter what kind of medicine I drink or how much spiritual energy I have."

Yun Jue's throat felt sore.

In the past few days, Xiu Yuan Bu Ling has been of no help to her, and she has even spent a lot of time in deep sleep every day. Only by turning into vitality can she regain her vitality.

"Drink the medicine." He still insisted.

Jiang Fei glanced at him with half-closed eyes, walked slowly to the table, picked up the medicine bowl and drank it up, the withered brown medicine juice slid down the corner of her lips, she rubbed it lightly with her index finger: " Is Xianzun satisfied?"

After the words fell, he continued to return to the window.

With a movement of Yun Jue's footsteps, he subconsciously stopped in front of her.

Jiang Fei raised his eyes, his eyes were like stagnant water: "Is there something else for the Immortal?"

Yun Jue listened to her calling "Xianzun" one by one, and the agitation in his chest became more and more surgical, just like that day when he fought Xin Qi, but when he saw Jiang Fei's eyes, he cooled down and moved his lips . , but I don't know what to say.

Except when she was asleep every day, she would only say a few words or look at him when delivering medicine.

He didn't want her to lean on the window and look out, and he didn't want her to want to escape from Wunian Mountain.