Chapter 96: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 17

In the bustling market, passers-by were relieved to see a "horse stumble" turned from danger to safety, and their eyes fell on a couple of men and women on the street.

The man with green shirt and black hair, and the woman with white dress and fair skin, they matched each other very well.

"How could the girl be alone?" Rong Shu took half a step back, smiling at Jiang Fei, "Today's event is too dangerous, the girl may be frightened, I don't know where the girl lives, maybe I can drop by and see the girl for a while." Procedure."

The redness of Jiang Fei's ears gradually faded, he shook his head and smiled, "No need, my house is at the foot of the mountain, and I planned to go out to buy some snacks and story books, but I never expected to encounter such a thing."

Rong Shu raised his eyebrows halfway: "Coincidentally."

"Um?"

"I just moved here, and I also bought a house at the foot of the mountain," he said, turning his side slightly, making a "please" gesture, "If you don't mind, girl..."

"That's a coincidence," Jiang Fei looked at Rong Shu, "Young Master saved me, so I wouldn't mind."

Rong Shu smiled, and walked back side by side with Jiang Fei: "Don't know the girl's name yet?"

"Me?" Jiang Fei smiled, "My name is Jiang Fei."

"Jiang Fei," Rong Shu repeated playfully between his lips and teeth, he naturally knew, after all, he saved her life.

In the next moment, Rong Shu smiled slowly, "My name is Rong Yu." The word "She" was omitted.

"Young Master Rong." Jiang Fei nodded slightly to him.

While speaking, the house was already in front of him, Jiang Fei stopped in his tracks: "Thank you, Mr. Rong, for sending me off. If you don't mind Mr. Rong, why don't you go in and have a cup of tea?"

It was a completely polite tone.

Rong Shu nodded unceremoniously: "Okay."

After finishing the words, seeing her somewhat astonished eyes, she lowered her eyes and smiled slightly, and walked into the house.

But she frowned slightly when she saw the overly simple objects in the house. The best "medicine" should be in the most luxurious room. Did she really live herself as a "human"?

She has never been unwilling?

Once in the world of cultivating immortals, her physique can be regarded as a person who is the favorite of heaven. Given time, it is not impossible to cultivate to the stage of crossing the catastrophe.

But now his spiritual roots are all damaged, leaving only a useless spiritual body that cannot be cultivated by nature.

"It's a bit rough here..." Jiang Fei said, and then walked into the house.

But only a woman's choked and soft voice came from inside the room: "Brother Wu Nian, don't drive me away, okay?"

Jiang Fei pushed open the door and saw Lin Ningyan leaning against Yun Wunian's arms.

The girl's eye circles were red and her eyebrows were beautiful. The boy was dressed in white, elegant and handsome, accompanied by a teapot that was slowly smoking hot, a bit ambiguous.

Childhood sweetheart, so beautiful.

Jiang Fei pondered for a moment, hearing Rong Shu getting closer behind him, he took half a step back.

There was indeed a figure beside him, and for a moment, Jiang Fei felt someone hugging his shoulders, and Rong Shu's voice pretending to be worried: "Miss Jiang?"