Chapter 127: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 09

Ji Wei never expected that when she came back, she would see such a scene:

Jiang Fei was sitting on the sofa, her long hair was draped over her right shoulder, her jacket was hanging down, her snow-white back was naked, and it was shining brightly under the dim light. Even though the prosthetic eye still can ' t see very clearly, it can still feel somewhat attractive.

And a strange boy was sitting where he used to sit, gently stroking her bare back with one hand.

Ambiguity and harmony.

Ji Wei clenched her fists tightly, the joy of seeing the light again hadn't completely dissipated before being replaced by anger.

I tried my best to stay rational, but the anger kept coming up, inexplicably and turbulently.

Hearing the sound from the door, Jiang Fei quickly put on his clothes, turned his head to look, and when he saw Ji Wei, his eyes lit up obviously, and he quickly stood up: "You're back? Can you see it ? How do you feel..."

Her voice froze when she met Ji Wei's angry eyes, and her joyful expression froze for a while: "...what's wrong with you?"

On the side, Lin Jiu on the sofa also stood up.

He detected that Ji Wei's anger level was constantly rising.

Ji Wei glanced at Lin Jiu, then at Jiang Fei, her voice became more and more gloomy: "What are you doing with him?"

Before, she said she liked him, risked her life to get a prosthetic eye on the black market for him, and even...kissed him, but now he was gone for a day, and she was half naked and sitting with other men !

Could it be that they could be closer if she came back a little later?

Jiang Fei looked slightly flustered, looked at Lin Jiu as well, and tightened his coat: "I didn't do anything, it's just..."

"Just undressed in front of a strange man and let him touch it?" Ji Wei interrupted her with a suppressed voice, "Jiang Fei, do you know what is the difference between a man and a woman? Do you know that strangers can' t enter at will?" Room? Do you know..."

Before he finished speaking, he stopped.

Jiang Fei was looking at him seriously, his eyes were shining, as if he was extremely happy.

Ji frowned slightly.

Jiang Fei suddenly said: "Ji Wei, are you jealous?" His eyes were full of anticipation and joy.

Ji Wei's face changed slightly, and he took a small step back for a while, subconsciously retorted: "How is that possible!"

"Can..."

Jiang Fei wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Ji Wei: "I, I just don't like that you have Ranran's memory, and you are flirting with other men..."

The anticipation in Jiang Fei's eyes suddenly condensed, his face turned pale, and he murmured after a while: "That's it."

Ji Wei originally thought that moving out of Ranran would give him some relief and make him feel better, but looking at Jiang Fei's expression at this time, he felt even more blocked.

He could only be more forceful: "So, in the future, it is not allowed..."

"What about you?" Jiang Fei whispered.

Ji Wei was stunned: "What?"

"Where did you go?" Jiang Fei said again, "After seeing the light again, I can't even wait for me to wake up. Who is the person you can't wait to see?"