Chapter 95: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 16

In the small courtyard, the snow has not yet melted, and the cold wind is blowing.

The three stood quietly.

Yun Wunian looked at Jiang Fei who was lazily standing at the door, with a casual expression, calm brows and eyes, without any displeasure.

He didn't expect that she would admit so easily that she was his elder sister.

But she was the one who brought him back and asked him to be her foster husband?

Furthermore, if she was his elder sister, then what was last night?

What sister would, would kiss him like last night?

He had planned to be responsible to her no matter what he thought in his heart.

Can......

"Brother Wu Nian?" Lin Ningyan's doubtful voice came, she glanced at Yun Wu Nian, then at Jiang Fei, her brows and eyes were slightly dazed, this girl looked so familiar.

Hearing the sound, Yun Wunian suddenly came back to his senses, and looked at Lin Ningyan, the faint joy that had just risen in his heart dissipated little by little, and he only felt that his chest was heavy and stuffy, as if he was pressing on a huge rock.

"I'm afraid he was at a loss to see Miss Lin happy in his heart," Jiang Fei said with a smile, "It's cold outside, Xiao Wunian won't invite Miss Lin into the house?"

Yun Wunian glanced at her quickly, and suddenly remembered that a few years ago, when he heard the news that Lin Ningyan would marry the general's son, Jiang Fei was still displeased, but today...how could she be so calm?

"Little Wunian?"

Yun Wunian pursed her lips, finally turned her body sideways, and said after a pause, "...Miss Lin, please."

The moment he opened his mouth, he just realized that the phrase "Yan'er" couldn't be said at some point.

Lin Ningyan noticed the change in his address, her face paled, she bit her lower lip before walking towards the door with her bag.

Jiang Fei smiled and said, "Miss Lin, come in and have a cup of tea to warm up."

Seeing the smile on her lips, Yun Wunian clenched her hands tightly.

Lin Ningyan quickly glanced at Yun Wunian, nodded, "Thank you... sister."

Yun Wunian frowned slightly.

Jiang Fei had already turned around and walked back into the room, glanced at the empty Eight Immortals table, took the teapot and started to make tea.

When Yun Wunian walked into the room, he saw that Jiang Fei was about to take the steaming red clay pot from the stove, he froze for a moment, and subconsciously stepped forward to take it.

Jiang Fei took a moment, looked sideways at him, and raised his eyebrows: "What?"

Yun Wunian didn't look at her, but stared blankly at the pottery pot in his hand, his palm was burning slightly.

Over the years, if he was here, she would never have to do these things, and it had become a habit.

Her hands are not suitable for doing this either.

Yun Wunian lowered her eyes: "You can't."

After speaking, he skillfully took the tea leaves and carefully brewed hot tea.

Jiang Fei felt at ease, walked back to the Eight Immortals table and looked at Lin Ningyan: "I'm afraid he was worried that the tea I made would not suit Miss Lin's taste."