Chapter 124: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 06

Ji Wei listened to the recording again.

Jiang Fei just had something to do and went out.

But Ji Wei always had an omnious premonition in his heart, disturbing him.

He must be thinking too much.

Ji Wei waved away the redundant thoughts in his heart, and still stayed quietly in this iron house.

The narrow room was quiet, without any movement, Ji Wei turned on the TV, and only after listening to the voice did she feel a little more relaxed.

But Jiang Fei used to come back to have lunch with him at noon, but he didn't come back at noon today.

Even until the evening, there was no sound at all except for those uninspiring voices on the TV.

Ji Wei sat quietly on the sofa, facing the direction of the door, her thin lips tightly pursed.

In the next second, he reacted again, as if he was waiting for her specially. Ji Wei simply lay down and forced herself to sleep.

Maybe Jiang Fei will come back as soon as he wakes up.

However, the next morning, when Ji Wei opened his eyes, what greeted him was still the dead silence of the room.

Jiang Fei didn't come back all day.

Never even showed up the next day.

Maybe... she's gone.

Once the idea pops up, it never goes away.

Who would be willing to guard a blind man?

Furthermore... Ji Wei unconsciously reached out and stroked the corner of her lips, even though she couldn't see it, but that night, when he said to her, "I kissed him because of Ranran's memory", he could feel that she was angry.

She was so stingy, getting angry and leaving him behind seemed like something she could do.

Ji Wei clenched her fists tightly, obviously she did a "wrong thing" and kissed him forcefully, now it's his fault.

He told himself not to think about that woman anymore, but on the third day after she left, when the knock on the door sounded, Ji Wei stood up almost immediately, his eyes moved slightly, and his knee hit the corner of the coffee table .Go straight to the door.

"Mr. Ji?" The middle-aged man's voice sounded very familiar.

The light in Ji Wei's eyes gradually dimmed, he pondered for a moment, and realized that this man was exactly the one Jiang Fei took him to meet a few days ago.

Fu Yan.

"Mr. Fu?"

Fu Yan looked at the man in front of him. Even the poor clothes and blind eyes could not conceal the extravagance and magnificence. No wonder...

"Miss Jiang asked me to deliver medicine to Mr. Ji."

Ji Wei pursed her lips and restrained herself for a long time before asking, "What about her?"

Send someone to bring medicine and send him away?

Fu Yan paused, did not speak, put the medicine into Ji Wei's hands and turned to leave.

"She's gone, isn't she?" Ji Wei's voice sounded behind her.

Fu Yan stopped slightly: "Mr. Ji?"

"Is this medicine the last gift?" Ji Wei lowered her eyes with a bit of self-abandoned sarcasm.

Fu Yan frowned, looked at his empty left arm, and thought of Miss Jiang's appearance of giving him the medicine before leaving and the emotion in her eyes when she mentioned Ji Wei. He said, "Miss Jiang went to the black market."