Chapter 147: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 29

Jiang Fei returned to Ji's house.

The wedding date of her and Ji Wei is also set on a certain day three months later.

Three months is enough for many things to happen.

For example, the Gu family attacked the Ji family, and the Ji family was caught off guard, and there were many conflicts of interest between the latter two. For example, it was heard that the Gu family was desperately cutting off all business transactions of the Ji family. For example, the huge The two families suffered great losses in this invisible war of gunpowder, which in turn provoked the upper class of the metropolis to move around, eager to replace them.

Of course, all of this has nothing to do with Jiang Fei.

When she heard these rumors for the first time, she just raised her eyebrows and smiled, but then she didn't respond any more, even after a long time, if someone still said these things in front of her, she would only feel bored .

The battle of interest groups sounds boring, and it is not as good as the false beauty created by the holographic image outside the window.

The environment Ji Wei created for her is very good, it is different from other cold white rooms that are boring, with yellowish lights and warm decoration, it is very similar to that iron house, but it is a luxurious version.

Even if she has something to do on weekdays, Ji Wei will always come back early and eat three meals a day with her, and if she has free time, she will cook the meals herself.

Just like they used to be in that tin house.

Jiang Fei enjoyed it with peace of mind.

What Ji Wei loves the most is watching the starry sky with her.

Even if the starry sky is fake.

He said that he always remembered one night, when he sat on the sofa in the tin house with his eyes blind, she lay lazily beside him, describing the beauty of the starry sky for him.

Even if Jiang Fei told him that those were all fake, he just smiled and took her hand lightly: "It's fine if it's fake."

Later, Ji Wei started to get busy.

Jiang Fei knew very well that it was Gu Xi who made the move.

The tiredness in Ji Wei's eyes began to grow heavy, and the vigor on his body had diminished a lot, but on the contrary, it added a bit of stability to that delicate face.

Jiang Fei saw these subtle changes, and only felt that a person's transformation was truly miraculous. Naturally, beauty is miraculous, and other...she would not pay attention.

Later, even though Ji Wei deliberately hid the news, Jiang Fei still saw the news that the Gu family and the Ji family had suffered a lot from the dense news.

Until a few days before the wedding, Jiang Fei went out once and bought a lot of expensive clothes and jewelry for the wedding day.

She met Gu Xi in the mall.

His complexion didn't look much better than Ji Wei's, pale as paper, his already stern face looked more and more like a plaster statue.

The two didn't speak, Jiang Fei just met Gu Xi's dark eyes and Shi Shiran left.

Gu Xi raised her hand, but only touched the breeze when she left.

But in the evening of this day, Ji Wei suddenly came back early after changing her busy schedule.

Jiang Fei didn't ask anything, so he didn't say anything, just looked at the starry sky as usual.

During this period of time, he seldom acted out of line. He was waiting, waiting for Jiang Fei to be willing to approach him like before.