Chapter 119: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 01

In the grotesque and bustling metropolis, heavy rain came.

In the distance, there are brightly lit high-rise buildings everywhere, the neon lights are dazzling, and holographic images are crisscrossed.

It is a highly developed city with advanced technology.

On the edge of the splendor, the dilapidated streets have accumulated palm-high sewage, and there is a damp musty smell everywhere, and stray cats often pass by whining.

The woman was wearing a white dress with suspenders, her long hair and skirt were wet, and she was clinging to her thin and pale body, walking awkwardly along the poor street in the heavy rain, stepping on the muddy rain, holding an old newspaper that had already been wet.

When she came to a dilapidated iron house, the woman pushed open the door of the iron house, and the iron door made a harsh sound.

In the dim room, there are only two dim light bulbs, an old gray-brown sofa, a coffee table, a flickering TV, and a boy sitting on the sofa with a calm expression.

The boy looks exquisite, but he has never had any emotional ups and downs. He looks even colder with white casual clothes and black trousers.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, the boy stood up and looked at the woman: "Miss Jiang, you shouldn't be going out."

The sound was calm.

The woman picked up the soaked newspaper and looked at the photo of herself printed on it: "Who am I?"

The boy was very calm: "It is detected that Miss Jiang's body temperature is too high. Miss Jiang should take a hot bath before taking medicine."

The woman ignored him, and asked in a hoarse voice again: "Who am I?"

The boy looked at her: "You are Miss Jiang."

"Really?" the woman asked back.

The boy looked calmly at her, and said again: "Miss Jiang's body temperature has been detected..."

The woman interrupted him: "What about Lin Ran? Who is she?"

Hearing the name "Lin Ran", the boy's eyes were confused for a moment, but he quickly returned to normal: "I have prepared hot water for Miss Jiang."

The woman stared at him silently for a few seconds, then turned and walked towards the bathroom.

In this era when memories can be extracted, injected, and replaced at will, she doesn't even deserve to have her own memories.

She didn't know who she was, or even why she lived in this tin house, and who that boy was, and she didn't even know that it was written in the newspaper that she had had a relationship with a man named Ji Wei.

The woman turned her head and looked at the newspaper that had fallen on the wet ground. After a long time, she reached out to caress the photo of the man named "Ji Wei" on the newspaper, feeling sore in her heart.

The broken picture flashed in my mind.

"A person like you has a virus in her body."

"You still want to take Ranran's seat?"

"Get out..."

The chaotic voice sounded and disappeared again.

All that remained in her mind was the hoarse voice of a man, which was imprinted in her heart like a brand.

--"You do not deserve".

The woman hurriedly withdrew her hand, panting heavily, dazed for a while, then suddenly curled up in the bathtub, letting the warm water submerge her, it didn't know how long she sat up from under the water, coughing.