Chapter 141: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 23

Gu Xi's voice suddenly sounded in the already empty room, and Lin Jiu's hand froze in front of Jiang Fei's lips in shock, only millimeters away. Jiang Fei turned his head following the sound, and his eyes lit up when he saw Gu Xi , casually wiped the corner of his lower lip: "You come back..."

In the middle of speaking, she suddenly remembered something, pursued her lips, the surprise in her eyes gradually calmed down, she just stood up and whispered: "Are you back?"

Gu Xi watched the emotional changes in her eyes, and her heart became more and more inexplicably gloomy: "Yes."

"Are you done with your work?" Jiang Fei asked again in a low voice.

Gu Xi was startled, looking into Jiang Fei's eyes, she could tell at a glance that maybe she had already guessed why he left her and left this morning.

"Yeah." He whispered again.

"En." Jiang Fei also responded with a low voice, standing still on the spot.

Gu Xi frowned, and turned to look at Lin Jiu who had stood up and was still beside Jiang Fei. The scene of the two of them staying together was particularly annoying. After a long time, he withdrew his gaze and looked at Jiang Fei : "Come here."

Jiang Fei hesitated for a moment, glanced at him, and finally got up and walked towards him.

However, in the next second, she was quickly stopped by a hand. Lin Jiu held her wrist tightly, didn't speak, just looked at her.

He didn't want her to pass by, and he didn't want him to go to someone else.

Jiang Fei turned to look at him puzzled.

Lin Jiu's lips moved, and it took a while before she could say: "Don't go..."

"Lin Jiu," without waiting for Jiang Fei's response, Gu Xi's cold voice came, but compared with the previous calmness, there was a little more anger, "Let go."

Lin Jiu's fingers trembled, and the body that received the instruction subconsciously wanted to let go, but he was unwilling to let go, his hands trembling slightly, clutching her tightly, lowering his head, his voice was very soft: "Don't go ." It seemed Just repeat the sentence.

"Lin Jiu." Gu Xi's voice was slightly deep.

Lin Jiu felt that the instructions in his brain were constantly emerging, the current in his body was increasing, and the punishment for disobeying the instructions was gradually sweeping his whole body, trying to control his body, but at the same time, a powerful force was growing in his heart. the power of.

He can't let go, and doesn't want to let go.

However, in the next second, Lin Jiu only felt the back of his hand warm up.

He froze for a moment, the noisy sound of the current surge in his body disappeared, leaving only the touch on the back of his hand.

Jiang Fei gently covered his hand, and then took his hand away.

Her strength was very small, but he felt it was as heavy as a thousand pounds. He couldn't resist at all, so he could only watch her walk towards Gu Xi.

"Let's go." Jiang Fei had already walked in front of Gu Xi.

Gu Xi glanced at Lin Jiu, but there was no warmth in his eyes.

"Gu Xi?" Jiang Fei reached out and pulled the sleeve off his arm.

Gu Xi suddenly returned to her senses, nodded slightly, turned around and walked up the elevator to the top floor.

Lin Jiu was still standing behind, staring at the backs of the two men.

For a long time, he couldn't help but put his hand on his heart.