Chapter 83: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 04

Dim room.

Jiang Fei noticed that the love-locking spell in her body was taken back by Xin Qi.

If it was really a dog, just now he had murderous thoughts on himself and wanted to forcefully put a love-locking spell on her.

But it's not that the favorability has been raised back obediently.

The pressure on the side of the bed dropped suddenly, Jiang Fei pondered for a moment, and "woke up" faintly, only to see Xin Qi's slender back under the moonlight, and the white scholar's robe was worn by him with a touch of enchantment: "Mr. Xin?" She lowered her head. Calling him, the voice still has the low softness of waking up for the first time.

Xin Qi paused slightly, but still stood where he was, the coldness in his eyes swept away, but when he turned around, his eyes were full of gentleness, and his voice was as clear as ever: "Miss Jiang is not asleep?"

After the words fell, the hand behind his back moved slightly, and a cloud of blood mist condensed out of thin air.

If she knew what she had just done, then her life really couldn't be kept.

Jiang Fei only looked at him sleepily, then smiled slightly, and murmured softly: "You're back."

After finishing speaking, he turned over and continued to sleep deeply.

Xin Qi was startled, the blood mist on his fingertips gradually dissipated.

What she said seemed to have been waiting for him, like... a wife waiting for her late husband.

Xin Qi suddenly came back to his senses, what was he thinking about?

With a light snort, he waved the sleeves of his robe, and the wide white sleeves became extremely long, embedded in the walls on both sides. He flew up and lay on his back on the wide sleeves.

Heaven's punishment is still going on, and now everything is silent, and the crisp sound of bones breaking can be faintly heard, and then they are reconnected.

In the first few years, the pain was so painful that he almost fainted, but he got used to it after a long time, just wanting to sleep peacefully, to him, it was just a dream.

...

Jiang Fei and Xin Qi spent three days recuperating at the Youfang Inn. During these three days, neither of the two people who had their own concerns mentioned the matter of leaving.

On the 15th day, Youfang Town became visibly bustling.

No need to ask, the waiter in the shop took the initiative to mention this matter when he delivered the food.

——The fifteenth of each month is the day when the immortal cultivators in the world of cultivating immortals go down the mountain to buy and buy things. Many ordinary people, whether casual cultivators, want to see what the real cultivators of the immortal cultivating world look like.

Therefore, as time went by, the fifteenth day of every month became the busiest day in Youfang Town, especially the night market at night, which was even more bustling.

"Then have you ever met Xianxiu?" Jiang Fei couldn't help asking when he saw that the waiter in the shop was talking enthusiastically.

Upon hearing this, the waiter in the shop shook his head regretfully: "Not yet."

Jiang Fei smiled, even if the immortal cultivators go down the mountain, they will use tricks or disguise, so how could they show up ostentatiously.

However, the last time I visited the night market was in the last world, and now I think about it, I really miss it.