Chapter 30: Entertainment Rep 08

It was already two o'clock in the morning when Jiang Fei arrived at the hospital.

Assistant Wang was walking up and down the corridor outside the ward with his mobile phone, his eyes full of anxiety.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, he quickly turned his head, saw Jiang Fei, and immediately trotted up to meet her: "Miss Jiang..."

"How is he?" Jiang Fei looked at the ward beside him, frowning and asked, "No surgery?"

"The doctor said that surgery is useless." Assistant Wang shook his head, and the eyes of the man in his thirties were red. "Heart failure, the situation is not optimistic. At present, the person are barely conscious, but I'm afraid..." The rest of the words he can't say any more.

It has been eight years since he was with Mr. Yan. At that time, Mr. Yan had just taken over the Yan family, and the second year after he established a firm foothold in the Yan family, he had already made a will.

For Mr. Yan, death is a "bomb" that will come suddenly without knowing when.

Jiang Fei asked: "Why did he suddenly get sick?"

Assistant Wang glanced at her and was about to speak when the door of the ward opened and the doctor came out and took off his mask: "Mr. Wang, Mr. Yan asked you to come in."

Assistant Wang hurriedly responded, got up and walked into the ward.

Yan Yunzhou has already woken up and is lying on the hospital bed. His face is pale and bloodless, his mouth and nose are covered with a breathing mask, his whole body is cold and his eyes are calm. s color.

"Mr. Yan, you will be fine." Assistant Wang stepped forward cautiously.

Yan Yunzhou looked at him, he knew his own body best, this time he really felt that he was dying.

He said in a low voice, "Who are you talking to?"

Assistant Wang was startled, and quickly responded: "Miss Jiang is here, should I let Miss Jiang in?"

Yan Yunzhou's gaze paused, his throat moved, and finally he gave a helpless laugh, unable to say anything to refuse.

Assistant Wang hurried out, and after a while, Jiang Fei walked in quietly.

She was wearing a champagne-colored nightdress with suspenders, and she was only covered with a light-colored thin shirt. She walked towards the bed step by step, and finally sat on the chair beside the bed: "Mr. Yan."

Yan Yunzhou's eyes moved with her, his expression was still calm, his voice was hoarse but gentle: "Miss Jiang."

"The last time we met, Mr. Yan was fine. I haven't seen you for more than a month..." Jiang Fei smiled, "The world is impermanent."

Yan Yunzhou looked at her and smiled, "Yes."

Jiang Fei raised her eyebrows, leaned lightly on the side of the bed, and looked at him with her chin on her hands: "Didn't you say that you still have half a year to live? It's only less than two months..." She lowered her eyes and smiled, "Did you go to my place to find excitement?"

Just asked the system, when he called her, he was downstairs.

Yan Yunzhou didn't speak, but coughed dully.

Jiang Fei stretched out her hand, and gently smoothed his chest for him: "It's up to you."

Yan Yunzhou closed his eyes slightly, his body was already numb, he couldn't even feel her hand caressing his chest, but looking at that hand, he always felt a numbness in his heart.