Chapter 25: Entertainment Rep 03

Jiang Fei did not expect to meet Yan Yunzhou under such circumstances.

——This person is not simple at first sight.

But since she had already been seen, she didn't need to pretend any more, she just raised her eyebrows slightly and said, "When was Mr. Yan there?"

Yan Yunzhou smiled and said gently, "It should be said that it was Miss Jiang and Mr. Qin who disturbed me."

That is, he saw it from beginning to end.

Jiang Fei lowered her eyes, then raised her eyebrows slightly, "Will Mr. Yan keep it a secret for me?"

Yan Yunzhou looked at her with a smile, pondered for a second, and said warmly, "It depends on what conditions Miss Jiang can do to stop my mouth."

Jiang Fei thought for a while, then turned to look at the stairs beside her: "Mr. Yan, looking up at you, I'm really tired."

Yan Yunzhou chuckled and shook his head: "Come to me," he said, raising his hand slightly, "Miss Jiang, please."

Jiang Fei didn't refuse, she just went up to the top floor.

It really is the best place for the night view. When I raise my hand, I just feel that I can pick up the stars, and the whole city has a panoramic view.

Yan Yunzhou stood there, described as pale, with a smile on his brows and eyes, which could only be seen when he got closer, those smiling eyes were full of alienation, without the slightest warmth.

Jiang Fei walked to Yan Yunzhou step by step and said with a smile, "I haven't thanked Mr. Yan for rescuing me on the set last time."

Yan Yunzhou's smile was still gentle: "It's just a little effort."

Jiang Fei glanced at the top of his head, and his favorability was like his water-tight emotions. She didn't move, she paused, and then said, "Mr. Yan is weak...it's so beautiful."

The favorability above Yan Yunzhou's head moved slightly, and soon returned to normal. He smiled lightly, but his voice was deep: "I can rescue Miss Jiang, and I can deprive Miss Jiang of some things."

Jiang Fei smiled.

As expected, what Yan Yunzhou cared about the most was the body of this sickly seedling.

"Just kidding," she turned her head and looked outside, "it is indeed the best place to enjoy the view, it feels like the whole city is mine."

Yan Yunzhou followed her gaze and said nothing.

"However," Jiang Fei suddenly turned her head to look at Yan Yunzhou, "Something else is missing."

Yan Yunzhou politely replied, "What?"

Jiang Fei moved closer to him and looked up at him: "I'm missing a woman."

Yan Yunzhou lowered his head and stared at the woman in front of him. The scar on her left face was exposed to the light: "Miss Jiang?"

"To be precise, Mr. Yan, you need a woman." Jiang Fei smiled

Yan Yunzhou looked at her seriously, as if he "would like to hear the details".

Jiang Fei said seriously: "A woman and a man, 'interact', it's good for your body," she said, looking at Yan Yunzhou's pale cheeks, "Mr. Yan's body should be quite needed."

Yan Yunzhou frowned helplessly and said with a smile, "Miss Jiang thinks, if I really need it, I won't be able to find it?"

"Of course not," Jiang Fei said honestly, "Mr. Yan, even if you have no money, your face is enough, but..."