Chapter 36: Entertainment Rep 14

Don't go.

These were the two words that Yan Yunzhou lingered on his lips many times on the night Jiang Fei disappeared but finally swallowed them down.

Because she knew that it was useless to keep her, and she knew that she would not stay for anyone, and it made no difference to her whether she said it or not.

She was like a ray of wind, blowing slowly, and after stirring the heartstrings, she left again without a sound.

And he...

Yan Yunzhou has always known it since he was a child.

A person like him has no right to be unwilling.

He didn't understand that the couple clearly knew that the genetic probability of this disease was very high, so why did they give birth to him? In order to make him the crystallization of their short-lived and pitiful love?

That's ridiculous.

Therefore, since he knew his illness, he had already made a decision to completely stop the illness from himself.

He will have no wife, much less children.

Only, it would be boring if one lived just to wait for death.

So, he'd love the little bumps on the road to death.

His hands were not clean.

The shareholder who was kicked out of Yan's house stood on the roof and threatened to jump off the building, so he directly bought the best cemetery.

Being threatened with black means, he can send someone to kidnap that person's relatives and friends without changing his face.

It is said that the business world does not see blood in killing people, but it is actually wrong, seeing blood.

But he hates blood.

Ye Qingqing's pursuit was an accident.

It's just that he can't give the feelings she wants;

As for what he wanted, Ye Qingqing never knew.

Later, Jiang Fei appeared.

The first time I knew her, she was Qin Mo's fiancée, her face was seven to eight points similar to Ye Qingqing's, a substitute.

That's all.

The set exploded, and Jiang Fei was trapped in the fire scene, and he happened to be around.

The fire was out of control and surrounded by wooden houses.

He watched the tongue of flames billowing, with a life in it, and he really just thought it was fun.

If you can't control your own destiny, it's not bad to control the destiny of others.

So, he had all the surrounding houses destroyed, cut off the possibility of the fire spreading, put out the fire, and rescued her.

After that, he rejoiced countless times for the decision he made.

We met again a few months later, on the ring-shaped top floor, I could just see the woman downstairs looking at Qin Mo with tears in her eyes and expressing her love. banter.

very funny.

So, he said, "Miss Jiang, long time no see."

I thought she would panic, but she didn't even bother to pretend, she just smiled and asked him to keep it a secret.

She said, "You are missing a woman here."

"A woman who doesn't love you, but will be with you."

These words haunted him like a nightmare in the days to come.