Chapter 75: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 22

Jiang family.

There was the sound of wine bottles shattering.

Jiang Lin straightened up out of breath, and glared fiercely at the boy sitting opposite him: "Eat the inside out!"

"What benefits do you think you can get by currying favor with the Jiang family like a dog?"

"Do you think who will support you for so long except me?"

"..."

He spoke very fast, and every sentence was filled with monstrous anger and hatred.

Jiang Cuo was still sitting casually on the sofa, his white shirt was stained with blood, his cheeks were bruised, the corners of his lips were red and swollen, and beads of blood came out faintly.

He looked at the middle-aged man in front of him mockingly, with his once handsome facial features, the man who had been tortured by hostility for a long time was not like a ghost or a ghost, and he would gasp for a long time when he was angry.

It's like an old beast.

If he didn't know that the old lunatic in front of him was his biological father, he probably thought he killed his father.

Realizing that Jiang Lin stopped talking, Jiang Cuo slowly raised his head, tilted his head and smiled: "Have you enjoyed cursing?"

Jiang Lin was irritated by the naked sarcasm in his eyes: "Bastard! You don't really think that if you stole the documents to the Jiang family, he can treat you like his own son?"

Jiang Cuo raised his eyebrows: "With you in front of me, I have no interest in recognizing another Laozi."

"It's just that if you want to blame, you can only blame you for being too stupid. I just broke your anti-theft system with a little thought."

"Jiang Cuo!"

"That's right," Jiang Cuo smiled, "I didn't expect you to remember your son's name, should I be touched? By the way..."

He sat up from the sofa, leaned towards Jiang Lin, and deliberately said, "The Jiang family has a daughter named Jiang Fei, you know that?"

"My future name will be Jiang Cuo."

"Jiang Fei's ginger."

Jiang Lin's eyes were red with anger, and he stared at him fiercely: "What did you say?"

"If you dare to change, I will kill you!"

"Okay, stop howling," Jiang Cuo said impatiently, stood up slowly, looked down at the blood on his body, and licked the blood from the corner of his lower lip, "This 'masterpiece' is the last commission for you ."

"In the future, you can slowly appreciate your own muddy body, old lunatic."

After saying that, he turned his head and was about to walk upstairs.

It's been half a month, and it's time to go back when the wound on his face is healed.

Don't know how she's doing.

Jiang Cuo narrowed his eyes, she had better not be happy, otherwise, he would be even more unhappy.

"...Do you really think that someone like you has a chance to do it again?" Jiang Lin suddenly spoke from behind, still panting heavily, in a hoarse voice.

Jiang Cuo paused with his back, turned around slowly, raised his eyebrows, with a look of "willing to hear more about it".

Jiang Lin tugged on the messy suit on his body, and when he managed to calm down, he still felt a little dressed like a beast: "You are bleeding from a lunatic. A person like you, even if you die, can't be a normal person."