Chapter 97: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 18

Small courtyard, subtle atmosphere.

Several people had different expressions, but Jiang Fei looked relaxed, bypassing Yun Wunian and walking straight towards Rong Shu at the door.

Yun Wunian's fingers hanging by his side moved, but he didn't lift them up.

Jiang Fei stood in front of Rong Shu, took the bamboo strips over, and smiled with downcast eyes: "Thank you, Mr. Rong, I should have come to thank you."

"Miss Jiang, you're welcome," Rong Shu nodded and smiled, "I just happened to meet you when I was strolling this morning. Besides, I don't have many relatives here, so Miss Jiang is the first person I know here."

As he said that, he looked up at Yun Wunian and Lin Ningyan: "These two look like men and women, but I don't know if they belong to Miss Jiang..."

Yun Wunian frowned slightly. For so many years, he rarely liked or disliked him, but this was the first time he felt so clearly that he didn't like this man.

Even, disgusted.

Jiang Fei followed Rong Shu's gaze, raised his eyebrows slightly: "This is mine..."

"Yun Wunian." Yun Wunian interrupted Jiang Fei.

He was afraid of hearing the so-called "siblings" from her mouth again.

Rong Shu smiled: "Master Yun, my name is Rong and my name is Yu."

Yun Wunian didn't respond, but only glanced at the bamboo stick in Jiang Fei's hand: "I'll make breakfast."

After finishing speaking, I will walk into the firewood room.

Rong Shu noticed his gaze, and raised his eyebrows: "I just moved here, and the stove at home has not yet been lit, and I have learned some cooking skills in the past. If Miss Jiang doesn't dislike it, if not Mr. Yun, I will rest. Come?"

Yun Wunian's movements froze, and he clenched his hands hidden under his wide sleeves: "No need..."

"Master Rong can still cook?" Jiang Fei interrupted him with a slightly surprised voice.

The owner of Qianjin Building cooks, she really looks forward to that scene.

Yun Wunian looked at Jiang Fei, her heart sank.

From childhood to now, he cooks for her every day, and she has never been so pleasantly surprised.

"I understand a little." Rong Shu responded with a smile.

Jiang Fei continued: "That's not as good as Mr. Rong..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by a hard voice, Yun Wunian was expressionless: "The firewood room is simple, I'm afraid it will stain Mr. Rong's clothes."

Jiang Fei looked at Yun Wunian "incomprehensibly", "Xiao Wunian, what's wrong with you?"

Yun Wunian pursed her lips tightly, but did not speak.

Rong Shu let out a low laugh, breaking the silence: "Mr. Yun's words are not unreasonable, the clothes I'm wearing today are really not suitable for cooking."

Yun Wunian looked at him.

Rong Shu changed the subject, and said again: "But I just saw tofu soup and steamed cakes in the street market, they are extremely delicious. I wonder if Miss Jiang is willing to appreciate it and try it?" After he finished speaking, he meant something He glanced at Yun Wunian and Lin Ningyan.

Yun Wunian's expression tightened, and he was about to speak.

"Okay." Jiang Fei's voice sounded slowly.