Chapter 35: Entertainment Rep 13

A/N: From this point onward, chapters will now be raw meaning I'm no longer going to edit it. I'm too lazy to individually edit all of the chapters and it will just delay the updates so might as well read it raw, it's still understandable anyways.

Jiang Fei's interest in acting has not dissipated, and Yan Yunzhou still has a little sympathy with Yan Yunzhou, so she simply took on a few more plays.

One is a niche literary film, which broke the box office record of a literary film after it was launched in theaters, and won the Best Actress Award at the International Film Festival the following year.

It is said in the circle that Jiang Fei made a big mistake in this move, she should strike while the iron is hot, take more commercial films, and improve after a stable position.

However, soon Jiang Fei's next film shattered those people's claims.

She took over the filming of a sci-fi movie that is generally not favored in China, and she brought money into the group, no need to add scenes, no compensation if she lost, and used it as an investment. The special effects of the film are as exquisite as those of Hollywood, and the plot is complete. At first, the box office was not ideal, but after the word-of-mouth fermented in the second week, it suddenly made great efforts and won the box office championship in one fell swoop.

This year, Jiang Fei won the award and got soft.

Jiang Fei is destined to be a legend in the entertainment industry.

From being a minority at the beginning, an explosion later disfigured her face, but the scars on her face made her superb performance in the turnaround "After Dawn", and then went all the way to the top.

In addition to her career, what Jiang Fei also enjoys talking about is her love life.

I heard that she and Qin Mo, the former president of Xingchen, were once a fiancée. Later, Qin Mo only used her as a stand-in, and the two broke up. Later, it was Qin Mo who wanted to get back together, but failed.

There were scandals with Yan Wang, a popular star in the entertainment industry. Some people said that after the explosion, Yan Wang chased her to the hospital and stayed with her after giving up her career; Regardless of whether they are behind the scenes, they are all related to Jiang Fei, but there is no way to verify it.

Of course, the most unbelievable thing is the relationship between Jiang Fei and Yan Yunzhou, the head of the Yan family.

Big and small dinners, film festivals, the head of the Yan family must be by Jiang Fei's side, and when he goes out to film, Yan Yunzhou can always be photographed by Jiang Fei's side.

At first they were saying that Yan Yunzhou was only interested in Jiang Fei for a while. Later, the media jokingly asked Jiang Fei when he could give Mr. Yan a title.

Jiang Fei paid little attention to these rumors.

Just when everyone thought that Jiang Fei would continue to pursue her acting career, she announced at her peak that after she guest starred as an ancient goddess in a big-budget mythical movie "The Great Desolation", she will retire from acting and her return date is uncertain .

This action made many fans and audiences dumbfounded, and some people questioned whether it was related to the "pregnancy and child rearing" rumored some time ago.

At the press conference of the new film "The Wilderness", a reporter asked: "Miss Jiang, can you tell me why you suddenly announced your retirement?"

Jiang Fei just smiled and said: "I don't want to film anymore, I'm bored."