Chapter 109: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 30

When Rong Shu struggled to get up from the ground, he witnessed the blood-red spring water submerging Jiang Fei's body in an instant.

He kept crawling forward until he reached the shore, where the spring water seemed to be separated by a layer of enchantment, making it difficult to move forward even half a step.

Rong Shu sat on the bank blankly, with a dazed and dazed expression, staring straight at the roaring spring water.

It's very similar... When he was in the human world, on the cliff, he pretended to be invincible and fell off the cliff, and she did the same at this moment, jumping off the cliff with him without thinking.

No, it's still different.

This time, she is because of him.

She said she liked him.

So, is this what it feels like to watch her give everything for herself?

Rong Shu stretched out his hand and gently touched his heart.

The overwhelming pain and despair.

He had wondered what it was like, and now he wished he had never felt this way.

He just wanted to go back to when the two of them were still in the Qianjin Building, and no longer cared whether she treated him well because of Wangqing Pill or something else.

I don't know how long it took, Rong Shu felt his whole body numb as if soaked in warm water. He lowered his head and watched his hands, which were already skinny and aging, become full at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The limbs all over the body are growing rapidly, as if rejuvenated.

And the resurrected limbs have the same temperature as ordinary people.

Rong Shu touched the back of his hand.

human body temperature.

His hands trembled uncontrollably, if he had human body temperature, then Jiang Fei...

Rong Shu looked up at the spring almost instantly.

The Baiming Spring, which was still turbulent and arrogant just now, gradually calmed down, and the blood red gradually dissipated, turning into the clarity like when the two first came.

The spring water is still faintly glowing with warm clouds.

And in the clouds and mist, a thin woman in white clothes was lying on the water, gently pushed to the shore by the flowing spring water.

She had passed out, her face was pale, and the blood all over her body seemed to be drained. On the way of flowing with the waves, her thin body was wrapped in spring water, gradually recovering her full body.

His complexion was quiet and beautiful, but there was no trace of blood at all.

Jiang Fei.

Rong Shu got up and was about to walk towards the spring water, but his limbs lost strength due to the severe pain, and he fell heavily to the ground.

He still crawled forward quickly, holding Jiang Fei in his arms.

But when he touched her body, his hands trembled violently.

Her limbs were cold, without a trace of warmth.

Much like the former him.

Rong Shu hugged her tightly, his hands were still trembling slightly, and his heart was in severe pain.

The next moment, he suddenly hugged her and immersed her in the spring water again.

However, the spring water was dead silent, and this time, nothing happened.