Chapter 48: The Cannon Fodder Princess 12

The night market in the capital city is bustling, with thousands of lights shining on the houses in the courtyard, and the cries of vendors around you can be heard endlessly.

Chu Mo stood beside the lamp, staring blankly at the woman in front of him.

She said to him: "Thank you, young master, for saving me."

Eyes full of strangeness and alienation.

His hands and feet were cold for a while, and Chu Mo felt that even the breath he exhaled seemed to freeze into ice. After a long time, he said, "Princess Changning, what kind of tricks is she playing?"

When Jiang Fei heard this, his eyes became more bewildered and astonished: "You...know me?"

Chu Mo frowned, clenched his hands tightly, and finally couldn't restrain himself from taking a step towards her: "You've had enough trouble..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Jiang Fei stepped back three steps almost immediately, avoiding his approach, with a bit of fear in his eyes.

Chu Mo's footsteps froze in place.

In the past, when he stood still, she would run towards her with a smile.

Now, when he approaches her one step, she retreats three steps.

Such as avoiding prehistoric beasts.

"Fei Fei." Pei Qing who was on the side suddenly made a sound.

Jiang Fei's eyes lit up, he turned his head to look at him, and raised his foot to walk towards him.

"Jiang Fei!" A sinister voice came mixed with hidden anger. Chu Mo looked at the light in her eyes because of Pei Qing, and stepped forward to grab her wrist, "What? Now I'm pretending not to know?"

"What are you talking about?" Jiang Fei pursed his lips, trying to free his hand, but he exerted more force, "I don't understand what you mean. I thank you for saving me just now, but please let go..."

"Don't understand what I mean?" Chu Mo smiled angrily, "Could it be that the princess forgot who chased after me and said he liked me..."

"Chu Mo," Pei Qing interrupted him suddenly, her voice was very light, her eyes moved slightly, "let her go."

Chu Mo held Jiang Fei's hand for a moment, looked up at Pei Qing, and suddenly sneered, "What are you afraid of?" After saying that, he looked down at Jiang Fei, just about to speak.

Jiang Fei said suddenly: "I don't like you." There was still fear in her eyes, but she looked into Chu Mo's eyes calmly, "I only met you today, how could I like you? Besides, I... There is already someone in my heart, I only like that person..."

At the end, her voice became softer, and she quickly glanced at Pei Qing with a bit of shyness on her face.

Chu Mo was stunned.

Met today? They had an in-law relationship for a year. She said she met him today?

He stared into Jiang Fei's eyes, trying to find any signs of lying.

But no.

Her eyes were open and clear, allowing him to look at her.

She said she already had someone in her heart.

Chu Mo only felt that his heart was being stabbed with a dagger, a chill slowly climbed up his spine, and the strength in his hands became tighter and tighter.

"Let me go..." Jiang Fei struggled hard.

But Chu Mo laughed: "Is there someone already in my heart?"

Jiang Fei was puzzled.