Chapter 42: The Cannon Fodder Princess 06

Next to the bed, separated by a layer of curtains, a wandering doctor was taking Jiang Fei's pulse.

I don't know how long it took before the doctor retracted his hand and sighed softly: "Princess Changning's poison is cold flower poison. According to the little old man's investigation, the poison has penetrated deep into the lungs. Taking Jieyoucao can barely suppress the poison and delay death. Forget it, if you want to cure..."

"If you want to cure it, what do you need?" Chu Mo asked from the side.

You doctor glanced at Chu Mo, and continued: "If you want to cure it, you have to go to the Western Regions to find a Gu worm called Blood Thread Gu. This Gu worm feeds on poison and can cure all kinds of poisons, including cold flower poison." ."

"Little old man, I also got one by accident and saved a life."

Bloodshot Gu.

Chu Mo pursed his lips. He had heard of this Gu worm before, but he never thought that this Gu worm could cure cold flower poison.

"Thank you, doctor."

The traveling doctor shook his head, stroked his beard and was about to go out, but stopped when he reached the door: "By the way, the blood silk Gu is very delicate, it takes root in the flesh, and once it is separated, it can only survive for three days. The son-in-law must be careful."

Chu Mo nodded, ordered someone to fetch a box of silver and gave it to the wandering doctor, before turning around and walking towards the bedroom.

I finally know that the cold flower poison is cured, don't you?

"Chu Mo..." On the bed, Jiang Fei's voice was extremely soft.

Chu Mo came back to his senses and walked closer.

"Chu Mo, is the poison in me...is it possible to be saved?" There was a faint light in Jiang Fei's eyes, but he seemed afraid of disappointment, so he asked cautiously.

Chu Mo looked into her eyes, and his heart stopped: "Yes, the doctor said, there is still hope..."

There seemed to be stars shining in Jiang Fei's eyes.

Chu Mo's throat constricted for a while, and he lowered his head to avoid her gaze: "You should rest first, I will send someone to find an antidote during this time."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and quickly left the bedroom, striding towards the door.

The hidden guard quietly followed him: "Master, our soldiers and horses have been assembled in secret, and the assembly will be completed within ten days."

Chu Mo paused.

In ten days, after bearing the burden of humiliation for many years, he was finally able to avenge his shame, and found the antidote to heal Rongrong. At that time, as long as she leaves with him, everything about Dayan can be discarded at will!

Including this shameful engagement.

Chu Mo clenched his hands tightly, thinking of Jiang Fei's appearance and voice just now, he hurriedly dispersed her shadow: "Yes."

...

Chu Mo started to get busy, and he couldn't see anyone in the mansion all day long.

The people in the princess mansion only thought that he was working hard to find the antidote for Jiang Fei, thinking that the son-in-law was so kind to the princess.

Only Jiang Fei knew that this person was secretly gathering troops in exchange for a bargaining chip to take Jiang Rongrong away from Dayan.

But she just didn't bother to care about it, and stayed in the mansion as usual, which saved her from making lunch.