Chapter 145: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 27

At the same time, Gu's Building.

Lin Ran sat blankly in the room, looking at the long-lasting clear sky under the holographic projection outside the window, with a dazed expression.

This is obviously the room she lived in before, but for some reason, it feels very strange to live in it again.

Since she came to Gu's, the number of times she met Gu Xi can be counted on the fingers. In the past, he always came to him and took the initiative to get close to him, but now...but only when she went out pretending to be free and having nothing to do, would she meet Gu Xi occasionally.

However, even if they met, it was only a few short conversations, which ended in a hurry.

Even when everyone in this building saw her, they all looked at her with subtle eyes. There was a scrutiny in those eyes, and there was also a bit... suffocating pity for others.

Staying in the room every day, even the people who come to deliver three meals a day are robots. No one talks to her, and there is only boundless silence.

I was alone in silence for an unknown amount of time, until the clear sky outside turned into a bright starry sky, and Lin Ran didn't realize that the night was coming.

She pursued her lips and looked at the time. In the past, this was the time for Gu Xi to return. After bragging for herself for a long time, Lin Ran finally got up and walked out.

This floor is the floor where Gu Xi is located, and there is only deserted white in sight.

Lin Ran originally wanted to go downstairs, but stopped when he saw the room deep in the corridor.

—There is a room there, the door of which is now closed.

She knew that there was the piano room.

When I lived here before, the piano room was always empty, and the door was sometimes only ajar.

Today, the door does not seem to have been opened again.

As if possessed by a demon, Lin Ran stepped forward and opened the door. The inside was still the same as before, only a piano.

Lin Ran walked to the piano and touched the keys lightly with her fingers.

The elegant sound of the piano sounded.

There was a sudden sound of footsteps outside the door, and the footsteps were walking towards this side with a bit of panic and anxiety.

Lin Ran turned to look at the door, which was pushed open forcefully.

Gu Xi's figure appeared at the door almost instantly, the anticipation and vague surprise in his eyes hadn't been put away, but he had condensed when he saw the people in the room clearly, his straight suit was slightly messed up, and he said after a while: "...Ranran?"

Lin Ran looked at him in astonishment, her face turned slightly pale. At that moment, she clearly saw disappointment in his eyes: "Who do you think?" She asked with a forced smile.

Gu Xi has calmed down, and his voice is calm: "No one," he said, turning around, "There is no holographic projection on the glass here, it's too gloomy, don't come here in the future."

The voice is more of a negotiation than an order.

Lin Ran was started by his tone, and followed him out of the piano room in a daze. Looking at his indifferent back, her heart trembled: "Gu Xi..."

Gu Xi paused with her back and stopped in her footsteps, but she never looked back.

Lin Ran bit her lip: "I want to find you."