Chapter 112: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 33

Youfang Town.

Inn.

Jiang Fei sat quietly on the bed with her knees hugged, looking straight at the direction of the window. The half-closed window could faintly see Wunian Mountain in the distance.

She didn't know Yun Jue's whereabouts, but his favorability was always fluctuating and never settled.

During this period of time, Xin Qi spent almost every day for her life, so as to maintain the survival of this physical body.

It's just a pity that the body without a heart is like rotten wood that has already decayed, and the injection of vitality is only for a while, and it will be exhausted soon.

Although Xin Qi's mana is powerful, his vitality will run out one day.

Xin Qi knows this better than anyone else.

This day, when Jiang Fei woke up, she still saw Xin Qi's face, he was hugging her lightly, his face was sickly pale, his eye sockets became more sunken, and he was so weak that he was almost transparent.

Jiang Fei moved her body, Xin Qi woke up almost immediately, her expression flustered for a moment, and the strength of her hands suddenly increased, as if she was afraid that she would leave.

Jiang Fei snorted.

Xin Qi reacted quickly, the strength in his hand was loosened a lot, but when he met her gaze, his body was slightly frozen, the hand that was lightly holding her was gradually released, and he also slowly got up and got off the bed.

He remembered that she didn't like or even dislike his touch now.

However, after getting off the couch, his frail body staggered suddenly, and the real person almost fell to the ground.

Jiang Fei sat up and looked at him quietly.

"I'm fine." Xin Qi said almost immediately.

He knew that she wouldn't care if he was fine, let alone respond to him.

However, being the first to say these words allowed him to deceive herself... She was still worried about herself.

Just like when they were in Youfang Town, she was worried about his daily punishment.

Even if it's self-deception.

The woman on the bed was really quiet and did not speak.

Xin Qi suppressed the soreness in his heart, got up and walked towards the door.

Then the next moment...

"En." The woman's very soft voice came from behind her.

Xin Qi's body froze, and he looked at Jiang Fei in disbelief.

This is the only response she has given to herself during these days.

Jiang Fei was also looking at him...with a 99 favorability score above his head, his expression didn't fluctuate at all.

But as far as Xin Qi was concerned, the "hmm" just now was like the sound of nature.

"Tonight is the Hundred Lantern Festival, it will be very lively, how about we go together?" Xin Qi asked cautiously.

Jiang Fei fell silent again.

Xin Qi didn't say any more, just walked out quietly.

He needs more spiritual herbs to replenish the vitality in his body.

He knew that his vitality was not enough to sustain the two of them for a long time, but before he found a way to save her, he had to do this.

As long as he is still alive, there is absolutely no possibility of her dying.