Chapter 10: Love Sister Crazy Demon 10

Luo Shi did not return to the villa for a few days again.

Jiang Fei didn't care, but although Luo Shi's favorability level had reached 5, it would occasionally drop to 0, which was extremely unstable.

This day, the weather was gloomy, and just after lunch, a black car stopped at the door of the villa.

Half an hour later, Jiang Fei was already sitting lazily in the back seat of the car, looking out the window at the backward scenery.

The car was sent by Wen Yishu to pick her up, but the destination was not the top floor of the hotel where they used to go on dates, but a restaurant box.

Jiang Fei thought about it carefully, and then she understood what was going on.

According to the original plot, today, in that box, Wen Yishu gave the original owner a sum of money, and wanted the original owner to leave Jincheng completely and never come back.

But before the original owner responded, the lights in the box suddenly went out, and a group of people broke in, holding iron bars in their hands, and swearing to teach the two of them a lesson.

Originally, Wen Yishu was able to deal with these people, but in the dark, his claustrophobia broke out and he was unable to resist at all.

The original owner was also trapped in it, and even one of them lifted an iron bar and was about to smash the original owner's back.

It was also at this time that Luo Shi suddenly appeared with someone and rushed to the original owner who was curled up in the corner with his wheelchair, and blocked the stick for her with his weak body.

Heroes save beauty.

After this time, the original owner completely fell and refused Wen Yishu's request for her to leave, and then... offered to terminate the engagement with Xie Chi, and agreed to Luo Shi's proposal.

At this point, Wen Yishu was completely out, and Luo Shi became the winner of this game.

But in fact, the group was arranged by Luo Shi. He found the old shareholder who was with Wen Yishu's father and was kicked out of the company by Wen Yishu.

Luo Shi takes both black and white, and arranging a few people couldn't be easier for him. The purpose is naturally only to become the winner of this game, to completely impress the original owner's heart.

"Miss Jiang, here we are." The car stopped at the door of the restaurant, and the driver politely said.

Jiang Fei returned to her senses, nodded to the driver with a smile, and got out of the car.

She didn't know if the original owner would leave Jincheng without Luo Shi's interruption, but she definitely wouldn't.

She needs their favorability.

The waiter led Jiang Fei up the elevator and went directly to the box.

Jiang Fei frowned as soon as she stepped out of the elevator.

In her head, the system suddenly said [Host, the target character has appeared. 】

Jiang Fei frowned. Just as she was about to ask a question in her heart, she saw several men in suits and leather shoes walking towards him. A fairly handsome middle-aged man walked in front with a livid face, followed by a few expressionless bodyguards.

It was not until the crowd approached that she could see clearly that at the end of the crowd, there was a figure following lazily.

The man was slender, wearing a tall suit with a loose tie. In the dim light of the corridor, when he bowed his head slightly, his facial features in the shadows were exquisite and advanced. He was tall and straight, his lips half-hooked lazily, like a smile but not a smile.