Chapter 131: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 13

When Ji Wei saw Jiang Fei at the door, his body almost stopped immediately, and he subconsciously let go of Lin Ran, feeling an inexplicable panic in his heart.

She saw it all?

Sensing his reaction, Lin Ran looked slightly downcast, looked at Jiang Fei again, bit her lip and said nothing.

Jiang Fei still stood at the door, expressionless, but her face was extremely pale. After a long time, she forced her lips into a smile: "Sorry for bothering you."

After speaking, he turned to leave.

Ji Wei's fingers moved slightly.

"Miss Jiang!" Lin Ran's voice suddenly sounded.

Jiang Fei's footsteps stopped, but she quickly realized that she was about to continue to leave, but her eyes dimmed, and a person appeared in front of her: "Miss Jiang." The calm voice did not contain any waves.

Jiang Fei raised his head, and Lin Jiu was standing in front of him.

Lin Jiu was looking at her, her red eyes were wide open, and her left eye, which was clearly lifeless and unable to see anything, seemed to be stained with a layer of unbearable sadness at this moment, with tears accumulated in her eyes, but she was holding back It didn't flow down.

He looked up at the ward, and when he saw Lin Ran and Ji Wei clearly, he knew it.

Also at this time, Lin Ran had already taken a few steps forward: "Miss Jiang, I have nothing to do with Ji Wei..."

"Miss Lin," Lin Ran didn't finish speaking, but was interrupted by Jiang Fei, her voice was still a little hoarse, she rubbed her eyes indiscriminately before turning around, looking at Lin Ran, "You don't need to explain anything of."

Lin Ran looked at her and said nothing.

Behind him, Ji Wei kept staring in this direction, and also saw Jiang Fei's action of wiping his eyes just now.

Did she cry?

right.

He had never seen her cry.

She has always been smiling, encouraging and protecting herself, but now she is crying.

Seemingly aware of his gaze, Jiang Fei turned to meet his gaze.

Ji Wei panicked, and instinctively wanted to avoid it, but the next second...

"This is what you've always wanted, isn't it?" Jiang Fei's extremely soft voice came through the dead air in the ward.

Ji Wei stared straight into her eyes, her lips moved, she obviously should admit it, but she couldn't speak, and finally managed to say a word after a long time: "The prosthetic eye... I misunderstood you."

Jiang Fei's gaze was fixed on his left eye, and he stared at it for a while, a little dazed.

Ji Wei only felt that under such gaze, her breathing almost stopped.

After some time, Jiang Fei finally came back to her senses: "It's okay," she said softly, "Your eyes can see, it's good..."

As she spoke, she murmured, "Very good..."

Ji Wei looked at her, and said something inexplicable: "Just now...you saw... Ranran saved me..."

After speaking, he suddenly stopped, feeling a little panic in his heart.

What is he doing? explain?

He has been working hard to climb up, except for revenge, he just wants to exchange the memories of Jiang Fei and Lin Ran, so that everything can return to its original position.