Chapter 138: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 20

Early morning.

Jiang Fei woke up in the big bed, and saw the clouds outside the floor-to-ceiling windows at a glance.

I have to say that luxury is comfort.

In a metropolis with extremely serious environmental pollution, the air in the entire building of Gu's has been purified, and the food and food are specially cultivated.

Jiang Fei lazily stretched his waist, the video on the side played, and the AI's mechanical voice came: "Miss Jiang, after breakfast, Mr. Gu wants you to go to the top floor."

Jiang Fei only responded casually, turned off the video, and lay on the bed for a while before getting up.

When I went to the top floor to find Gu Xi, it was already half an hour later.

There was no one on the top floor, only the front door of the room was ajar. When Jiang Fei entered, Gu Xi was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows. He was wearing a neat suit, not revealing any excess skin, and his light-colored long hair was still meticulous. Comb at the back.

Except for the night in the fighting arena, he always seems to be as cold and precise as a robot.

"Gu Xi..." Jiang Fei lowered his eyes and called him in a low voice.

Gu Xi turned to look at her, then walked to the table, picked up the cold silver box and handed it to her.

"This is..." Jiang Fei looked at the square box, which was very familiar.

"Prosthetic eye." Gu Xi said concisely and calmly, "I said, I will give you an eye."

Jiang Fei raised his head suddenly, the light in his eyes was still bright, but he quickly restrained himself: "So, the purpose of going to the fighting arena to fight..."

"Yes." Gu Xi nodded.

After answering, he saw Jiang Fei's eyes brighten for a moment, very much like the way she looked at him before.

Gu Xi squinted, this move seemed to be right: "I'll install it for you."

He said in a deep voice, then opened the box and walked up to her.

Jiang Fei's eyelashes trembled slightly, but he didn't refuse. He just raised his head slightly, allowing him to embed the prosthetic eye on the eyeball for himself.

His hands are cold, which is very similar to him.

When the prosthetic eye touched the eyeball, it felt cold for a moment. Jiang Fei closed his eyes tightly, and his eyelids trembled uncomfortably. When the discomfort in his eyes faded, Gu Xi's deep voice came: "You can open it."

Jiang Fei slowly opened his eyes, and the originally narrow field of vision in one eye became much wider. Although the left eye was still a little blurry, he could already see the person in front of him clearly.

She raised her head and looked at Gu Xi standing in her half blurred and half clear vision.

Gu Xi was also looking at her: "Why..." Yang.

Before finishing the last word, Gu Xi only heard Jiang Fei calling him: "Gu Xi."

Gu Xi looked into her eyes, the eyes were unobstructed and bright, her unpainted face was a little pale, but also a little charming, her lips were slightly raised.

He didn't like her application that was too eye-catching at this time, and he wanted to retreat instinctively, but before he could take action, Jiang Fei suddenly raised his voice: "I really don't know how to thank you! "