Chapter 58: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 05

Jiang Fei was ready to go out after breakfast early in the morning.

Wenjuan was grinding coffee in the tea room, when she heard the movement, she came out and took a look: "Go find Xiao Fang?"

Jiang Fei turned her head and looked, because of the scar on her forehead, Wenjuan's hair kept down, barely covering the scar, because she was busy just now, her hair was tucked behind her ears, and she didn't have time to let it go, but her whole person was much brighter .

Jiang Fei smiled: "Yes, Aunt Wen."

Wen Juan also laughed: "Recently, the relationship with Xiao Fang is very close?"

Jiang Fei bowed his head slightly, it was indeed very intimate, but it ended soon.

When Wenjuan saw this, she thought she was shy: "I'll talk to Mrs. Shen someday, and the engagement between the two of you should be announced."

"Aunt Wen, don't be so anxious," Jiang Fei pursed her lips, "We haven't graduated yet."

Besides, if it is made public, how can she get close to others.

"That's right," Wen Juan thought of this, nodded her head, but then thought of something else, and sighed softly: "Xiao Fang is also a poor child."

also.

Jiang Fei noticed the word her, and then realized that Wen Juan probably thought of Jiang Cuo.

She didn't say much, but turned her head when she went out and said, "Aunt Wen, you look better when you put your hair up."

Wenjuan was taken aback.

After Jiang Fei finished speaking, he went straight out of the villa.

For a long time, even though Wenjuan married Jiang's father, she was still very afraid of the past. If a word could make her happier, why not?

Furthermore, Jiang Cuo's mental distortion is directly related to Wenjuan's daring to face the past and him. If Wenjuan can shake off her psychological shadow and recognize Jiang Cuo, maybe her "brother" " will be slightly less distorted.

Thinking of this, the taxi has already arrived at the downstairs of Shen Fang's apartment.

Jiang Fei gathered his thoughts and rang the doorbell directly.

It was still quiet inside, and then there were impatient footsteps, and even more impatient: "Who?"

The door opened, and Shen Fang stared at the girl carrying the paper bag outside the door for a moment, then frowned: "What are you here for?"

The person who has been tormenting him since last night, who couldn't sleep, reappeared like a nightmare early this morning.

Jiang Fei picked up the paper bag: "Auntie made too much breakfast, I'll bring it to you."

Shen Fang looked at the lunch box in the paper bag, which was slowly exhaling the fragrance, and the overly clear eyes of the person in front of him stared at him anxiously, and said impatiently, "I'm not hungry."

After finishing speaking, he turned around and went back to the bedroom.

"Shen Fang!" Jiang Fei hastily called him.

Shen Fang paused, then continued walking as if he hadn't heard it.

"The vacation is not over yet," Jiang Fei lowered his eyes, "Shen Fang, you promised me."

Shen Fang's body froze, thinking of the bet with her at the beginning, he felt annoyed, turned around and sat on the sofa: "Someone brought a free breakfast, if you don't eat it for free, don't eat it."