148: Final World 01

The ancient holy mountain.

The fairy mist is shrouded in it, and there are many mountains and mountains, peaches and plums are in full bloom, dotted with flowerless forests, and there are many leafless holy fruits.

Jiang Fei walked slowly in the mountains and forests, her footsteps did not move, but she was already thousands of feet away in a moment. She was dressed in white clothes, filled with a circle of divine light, and the fairy mist surrounded her with nostalgia, and she refused to disperse for a long time.

Between the two mountain peaks in the distance, a long rainbow is erected.

In the mind, the system looked at the beauty of this fairyland, and sighed unconsciously.

Jiang Fei glanced sideways at Changhong, smiled slightly, and tapped his finger lightly, the white clothes on his body were instantly dyed with the color of Changhong, filled with several divine lights, beautiful and charming, extremely affectate.

The sighing of the system stopped, but it was full of astonishment [Host, your supernatural power is so high, how could you still be killed...]

Jiang Fei was still flying in the ethereal space, his voice was lazy, with a shallow echo: "It's because I have never defended myself against beauties."

The system was startled, and thought of something, turned around and looked around [In the past, in caves, there were always people waiting outside the barrier, today you have been reborn, how could there be no one...]

Jiang Fei lowered his eyes and said half-truth, "Yeah, I'm so sad."

It's just that she closed her consciousness.

Trapped in the cave for two thousand years, and it took hundreds of years to complete the task, she has long been greedy for the immortal wine in her palace. It is best to drink a few cups first to nourish this body that has been dry for nearly three thousand years, and then deal with those boring things. man of.

The main peak of the holy mountain is in sight.

The system became more and more surprised.

This fairy mountain that stretches for thousands of miles is really bright and shrouded in fairy mist, and the mountain is the temple in the main peak. Behind it is the plain white Tianhe Waterfall, surrounded by deep purple fairy lights, and the silver palace stands in it.

Jiang Fei slowly landed in front of the white jade steps in front of the palace, and just about to move forward, a few hisses came from the side, and she was coming towards her quickly.

She turned around, only to see a giant blue python with a length of three feet approaching her with a murderous look.

Jiang Feili didn't move at the same place, but the system gasped in shock.

In the next moment, the giant python stopped when it saw Jiang Fei, and looked at her probingly with its snake's head hanging in the air.

Jiang Fei smiled: "Good boy."

With just one sentence, the giant python instantly turned into a small snake the size of an arm, and its head rubbed against her skirt dependently and aggrievedly.

Jiang Fei squatted down, stroking the snake's head with one hand: "But you miss me?"

The little snake spit out the letter and licked her palm, then thought of something again, and looked up at her uneasily.

"Don't worry, no one can hurt me anymore." Jiang Fei comforted.

The little snake was finally relieved, its body lightly rubbed against the back of her hand, immediately rolled in her palm, and then stared at her flatteringly with round eyes.