Chapter 150: Final World 03

The plain white palace.

Inside is the ambiguous light dimmed by thousands of years of candlelight, and the outside is cold and mysterious reflected by the blue and purple light.

Jiang Fei's hand was still on Rong Li's chest, looking at Lian Jia at the door.

But I haven't seen him for a hundred days, and I feel that this young man is a little strange.

——Wearing a jade-white hooded robe, the wide cap covered his eyebrows and eyes, revealing only his slightly tired cheeks and a few strands of hair on his forehead.

"Let go!" Finally Rong Li gritted his teeth and squeezed out an annoying word, breaking the silence.

Jiang Fei came back to his senses, glanced at the looming honey-colored texture on Rongli's chest, and then at the young Ruyu boy at the door, in a dilemma.

In the end, she thought of a compromise and said to Lian Jia: "How about you go outside and wait for a while?" After a pause, she added, "It will be fine in a while."

As soon as he spoke, Rong Li's eyes burst into flames, and the divine light on Lian Jia's body also trembled.

Jiang Fei only felt that his idea was very good, and he was about to close the palace gate with a wave of his sleeve.

Lian Jia stepped forward almost immediately: "Jiang Fei."

The voice is deep.

This was the first time the two had been together in the holy mountain for hundreds of years, and he had called her by her first name.

Jiang Fei suddenly felt strange, and turned to look at him.

But he paused when he met his eyes.

It was very similar to the look in his eyes when she asked him to take a medicinal bath for the first time and he mistakenly thought that he had hurt him: like a deer, helpless, deep and accusing.

It's just that the innocent little deer at the beginning has restrained its purity now, with a bit of its early growth gorgeousness.

Still tempting.

Jiang Fei stayed for a few minutes.

Lian Jia was silent for a while, then reached out and took off the robe and cap on his head.

At this moment, Jiang Fei saw that Lian Jia's hair had grown a lot in just a hundred days, and a high ponytail was tied on the top of his head, decorated with jade-white hair bands, just like the first hair from the tip of a peach branch. a bud.

Jiang Fei glanced at Rong Li again, and had to say that she was shaken.

"I will keep my hair up." Lian Jia said quietly.

Jiang Fei thought about it seriously.

Lian Jia was chosen by her, the best candidate to continue her bloodline.

Lian Jia's talent and aptitude are all first-class.

After Lian Jia's hair grew back and she finished the joint practice, she also forgot about one of her worries.

The most important thing is... Lian Jiadang is really beautiful.

In the end, Jiang Fei unlocked Rong Li's fixation formula, and watched him put on his clothes angrily and resentfully, and disappeared into the palace as a golden phoenix light.

Then she turned around and walked up to Lian Jia, tugging at his ponytail: "Little monk, don't you want to shave your hair?"

Lian Jia's lips moved, but he only asked, "Why do you want to close your consciousness?"