Chapter 18: Love Sister Crazy Demon 18

Luo Shi's favorability level rose to 90, which was somewhat surprising to Jiang Fei.

Just thinking about it, someone like Luo Shi, who is arrogant and arrogant in his bones, can't hide the psychological distortion and inferiority caused by that leg.

The "confession" just now in front of everyone obviously hit his sensitive mind.

And he really knew that she had met Wen Yishu!

This little cripple has too much scheming.

When he returned to the villa, Jiang Fei's lips were still a little red and swollen, which made the driver keep his head down when he opened the door, not daring to look at the two of them.

After Jiang Fei glared at Luo Shi, she took the processed pumpkin to the kitchen.

Luo Shi stared at her back, rubbed his lips lightly with his hand, and pondered for a while before slowly following up.

The weather is rare today.

Luo Shi stopped the wheelchair at the door of the kitchen and watched Jiang Fei carefully cut the pumpkin. Her face was beautiful, her lips were curled up and a little swollen, very ambiguous. A strand of broken hair hung down and swayed gently with her movements on.

Beautiful.

But he was a little scared.

These beauties were like a fantasy, and he was afraid that one day she would know what happened on the engagement night.

The more beautiful it is, the more scary it is.

"Why are you looking at me?" After being stared at for a long time, Jiang Fei simply turned her head and looked at him with bulging eyes.

Luo Shi suddenly came back to his senses, his throat tightened slightly: "I didn't know you could cook well."

Jiang Fei was stunned for a moment, then smiled and raised her eyebrows: "I always have."

Luo Shi looked at her smile: "So, Cheng Ji went home to eat some time ago because..." You.

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Fei who still had a spoon in her hand, turned around and bent over to kiss him on the lips.

Luo Shi only felt numbness on his lips, as if there was a thread attached to it, and his heart kept moving. He was stunned for a while.

Jiang Fei blinked not far in front of his eyes: "Aren't you jealous and want me to kiss you?"

Luo Shi coughed: "...No, it's you for him..."

The lips were pecked again.

Jiang Fei smiled: "That's why I want to kiss you."

Luo Shi's eyelashes trembled slightly, looking at her lips, which were glowing with a seductive luster, he lightly licked the corner of his lower lip: "Cheng Ji..."

Jiang Fei really kissed again.

Only this time, Luo Shi didn't stop at it, but wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss.

All day, Luo Shi never went out again.

He was looking at the documents in the study, and occasionally glanced at Jiang Fei who was reading on the sofa beside him.

At this time, she would always put down the book and smile at him, her eyes full of sunshine.

That night, Luo Shi had a dream.

In the dream, he seemed to have returned to the past where he was beaten to death, curled up in the corner, covered in bruises.

The woman he should call his mother stared straight at him and asked, "Why don't you die? People like you, why don't you die?"