Chapter 125: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 07

Inside the tin house.

It was raining again in the metropolis, and the cool wind blew in, making the dim light bulbs wobble, and the light inside the house kept swaying.

Ji Wei sat on the sofa, with her hands straight on her knees, her pale face expressionless.

He couldn't see, but the light was always on, as if waiting for someone to return.

Jiang Fei has been away for five days.

During these five days, there was no news of her at all.

He also didn't speak for five days.

Going to the black market by herself is tantamount to going to die.

There was no need for her to go for him.

She just has Ranran's memory, and memory is not emotion. She didn't have to go where even Ranran dared not set foot.

Besides, he clearly remembered that the person she once liked was Gu Xi.

Now why do you want to die for him?

Ji Wei couldn't figure it out, she didn't even know where her courage came from, was it worth her to bet her life on an uncertainty in him?

Her strong feelings were unfamiliar to him.

Yet so novel.

He wanted to restore the light, longed for revenge, but was afraid.

He didn't even know what he was afraid of.

Afraid that his only hope of revenge will disappear, and he will never be able to restore the light, and will only be curled up in the slums as a blind and useless person for the rest of his life?

Still afraid... that something will happen to the woman who ordered herself to be responsible for three meals a day, but gave her medicine, and now went to the black market for him?

It was also at this time that a few very light knocks on the door suddenly sounded, accompanied by the sound of rain outside, which was particularly inconspicuous.

Ji Wei snapped back to his senses, clenched his hands unconsciously, but laughed at himself the next second.

Jiang Fei's fingerprints were recorded on the door, so she didn't have to knock at all.

Ji Wei's eyes dimmed, she stood up slowly, and opened the door.

Except for the sound of rain, there was a dead silence outside the door.

Ji Wei listened carefully and paused carefully, and could faintly hear the sound of panting, which was very familiar.

He was started: "Who?"

"..." No one spoke.

Ji Wei's hand gripping the door frame felt tight: "Jiang Fei?"

The people outside the door laughed lightly, their voices were low and hoarse, but Ji Wei's ears were particularly pleasant.

She said, "Ji Wei, I'm back."

Jiang Fei's voice.

Ji Wei stood stiffly at the door, holding on to the iron door without moving, as if her whole body was frozen.

"What? Can't even recognize my voice?" Jiang Fei came with a slightly joking tone.

Ji Wei tightened her fingers and said again: "Jiang Fei?"

Jiang Fei smiled: "It's me."

"You're back?"

"Um."

"fine?"