Chapter 135: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 17

There was a dead silence in the laboratory, only the instruments at the side were still emitting a faint blue light.

Ji Wei still stood at the same spot, staring at Jiang Fei with dull eyes.

He moved his lips for a long time, but he didn't know how to respond to her words.

The memory came back, and Jiang Fei knew it too.

Everything up to now has returned to the original point.

However, at this moment, meeting Jiang Fei's gaze, he only felt that his heart was full of fear and fear, without any surprise, and his fingertips and heart were cold.

How can she be so calm?

After being quiet for an unknown amount of time, a woman's murmur came from the side: "Gu Xi...not...Ji Wei, Ji Wei..."

"Mr. Ji, Ms. Lin is awake." The staff said in surprise.

Ji Wei's eyes trembled, and finally turned his head to avoid Jiang Fei's sight, and glanced at Lin Ran beside him, but his footsteps remained motionless as if he was nailed in place.

"Mr. Ji?" The staff looked at him puzzled.

Ji Wei's Adam's apple moved, but his eyes subconsciously moved towards Jiang Fei's direction.

Jiang Fei just nodded politely at him and smiled slightly.

Looking at her smile, Ji Wei suddenly felt an inexplicable anger in his heart. He walked to Lin Ran's side in three steps at a time, and his voice softened: "Ranran, how are you?"

Lin Ran looked up at Ji Wei in a daze, her eyes suddenly turned red in the next second, and a teardrop slipped down from her eye sockets, she struggled to support herself and sat up, Ji Wei paused, and reached out to support her .

But at this moment, Lin Ran threw himself into his arms suddenly: "Ji Wei, I seem to have had a nightmare, those things in the dream were too terrifying, the slums, and the wandering from childhood to adulthood, the people who were abandoned Life... I thought I'd never wake up again..."

Ji Wei sat there in a daze, looking at Jiang Fei irresistibly.

He knew that the horrible dream that Lin Ran talked about was a life that Jiang Fei had really experienced.

But Jiang Fei was always calm, even after hearing what Lin Ran said about the past, there was nothing unusual about it.

She just stared blankly at his hand holding Lin Ran.

Ji Wei's hand froze, and then an inexplicable joy rose in his heart.

Would she still care? After all... even if the memory is exchanged back, she still remembers the past that the two of them experienced when he was blind.

But soon, the secret joy in his heart condensed, and Jiang Fei had already withdrawn his gaze as if nothing had happened, and turned to look at Lin Jiu: "Let's go."

After speaking, the two will walk towards the door together.

Ji Wei's body tensed up, obviously holding his favorite fiancée in his arms, but he repeatedly looked at her back absent-mindedly.

But at this moment, there was a sound of leather shoes colliding with the floor outside the door, and then the door of the laboratory was pushed open from the outside.

A man in a suit and leather shoes stood at the door, even the folds of his clothes were ironed perfectly, his mid-length hair was combed neatly behind him, his blue eyes were gloomy, and he was handsome.