Chapter 54: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 01

"Is that the girl in the video?"

"That's right, the moles on the tip of the nose are all exactly the same."

"Tsk tsk, I said how she can still wear a famous brand even after bankruptcy. So she went to sit in a place like a bar."

"It's really shameful. I heard that her father was mad at her?"

"Ha, think about how beautiful the daughter of the Jiang family was two years ago, and she married the Shen family in business, and spent money to have an affair with Gao Lingzhihua, who let her have nothing to do to provoke Ruan Tang. .. ..."

"Shh, here she comes..."

The campus is full of youthful hormones, the girl is wearing a long black dress, her tea-brown hair is neatly done, she is walking quietly on the tree-lined road, she is out of tune with her surroundings, her expression is lifeless .

She couldn't control the mocking comments from countless people around her, and the photos that were constantly circulated on the campus network...

I don't know how long I walked, but there were fewer and fewer students around, until I came to the Qinghu Lake at the corner of the campus.

At night, there will be a lot of young couples having a tryst. During the day, the place is empty, only the dazzling white sunlight.

The girl looked at the sparkling lake, her footsteps did not stop, but she walked into the lake step by step.

The lake water warmed by the sun wrapped her in it, as if returning to her mother's womb, she couldn't help squinting her eyes, and walked faster towards the center of the lake.

The warmth disappeared, and at the bottom of the lake where the sun did not shine, the lake water was icy cold, overwhelmingly submerging the girl in it.

cold, very cold.

Overwhelming suffocation.

On the surface of the lake, the top of the girl's head was completely buried, and it was calm again. The girl didn't struggle halfway, as if nothing had happened.

Like no one has ever been.

As soon as Jiang Fei woke up, she couldn't help breathing heavily. In the original owner's last memory, the strange calm and painful suffocation always lingered in her mind and couldn't get rid of it.

After a while, Jiang Fei finally calmed down and looked at the surrounding environment.

She was in a girl's room. The room was decorated in a warm and luxurious way, with a bright and uplifting feeling everywhere.

There is only a crystal ball ornament and a photo frame on the bedside table beside it, which is the only delicate and gentle thing left in this room.

In the crystal ball is a pair of men and women wearing wedding dresses and suits. In the photo frame, a smiling bright girl and an unruly boy stand side by side.

Jiang Fei stroked the photo frame and walked to the mirror.

The girl in the mirror is now brighter than in the photo frame. When she is not smiling, her lips are slightly pursed, which is a symbol of stubbornness. When she smiles, her eyebrows and eyes are half-curved, adding a touch of charm.

Reminiscent of the original owner's last memory, Jiang Fei frowned, not understanding why such a rich original owner ended up in such a desolate state.

"system?"

[System: The plot has been transmitted to the host. 】

Jiang Fei narrowed his eyes.

The original owner was the eldest daughter of the Jiang family in Chen City. She was beautiful and intelligent, but she was stubborn. She would never let go of something or someone she set her sights on.