Chapter 153: Final World 06

When Jiang Fei returned to the holy mountain, it was just as night fell on the holy mountain.

She stood on the misty palace with floating clouds, looking at the boundless holy mountains.

The peach plums are in full bloom, and the wisteria is in full bloom, embellished with blue-purple light.

At the entrance of the holy mountain, several elders of the Shenlong clan were talking to Lian Jia.

Jiang Fei didn't need to guess to know that the Shenlong clan has no leader now, and Lianjia is the only god who has the ability to ascend to the position of emperor of heaven.

It is the way of heaven.

And Tianhou, according to the old man's prophecy, is Yunyan.

Jiang Fei smiled and looked away, continuing to admire his holy mountain.

Her territory, except for being struck by lightning during the calamity, has not changed for tens of thousands of years.

After some time, the cloud and mist behind him were shaken by the flustered divine power. Jiang Fei didn't look back, but said, "Little monk, you have been in this holy mountain for a thousand years, right?"

Lian Jia flew to her side, looked at her profile, stood shoulder to shoulder with her, and whispered for a long time: "Thirteen hundred years and nine months."

From the beginning when he could only be attached to her, now he can finally stand by her side.

"En." Jiang Fei responded lightly, and fell silent.

Lian Jia never spoke again.

After a long time, Jiang Fei suddenly gave a low laugh, and Lian Jia looked at her puzzled.

Jiang Fei was still admiring the scenery under his feet: "About your that night..."

Lian Jia's body stiffened suddenly, and he stared at her intently.

"If I get married, I must not publicize it. Otherwise, wouldn't it ruin my reputation among beauties from all walks of life in the six realms?" Jiang Fei said slowly.

The gleam that suddenly lit up in Lian Jia's eyes gradually dimmed, and his throat tightened.

Jiang Fei said again: "Besides, I'm not even half interested in the Heavenly Emperor and Empress."

Lian Jia's lips moved: "If it wasn't the Emperor of Heaven..." The voice was so soft that he didn't even know if she heard it.

Jiang Fei really didn't respond to him, but after calming down for a moment, he lazily said two words again: "Jiang Zhi."

Lian Jia was startled: "What?"

Jiang Fei finally turned to look at him: "If I have a girl, this is her name."

Lian Jia's expression was still confused, and it took him a while to react. The dim light in his eyes gradually lit up, but he couldn't believe it. In the end, he only murmured three words: "You agreed... "

"How about getting married?" Jiang Fei looked at him and said.

There seemed to be a broken light in Lian Jia's eyes, and he couldn't say a word for a long time, he just slowly took her hand and said solemnly: "Okay."

Jiang Fei smiled slightly: "Little monk, you look good with long hair."

Lian Jia looked at her seriously: "In the future, it will be longer."

Jiang Fei didn't respond, just looked up at the top of his head.

To hell with him.

God? diva?