Chapter 34: Entertainment Rep 12

Yan Yunzhou's favorability has reached 90.

Jiang Fei also moved her residence from the hotel to Yan Yunzhou's villa.

The popularity of "After Dawn" pushed her to the front line, many notebooks were handed over, and invitations to movie award shows and fashion ceremonies of all sizes were sent one after another.

Jiang Fei only chose a prestigious film festival and fashion ceremony to attend, and Yan Yunzhou naturally followed her.

Jiang Fei is helpless, there are not many other things in the entertainment industry, but there are many beauties and handsome men, and there is such a great god as Yan Yunzhou, let alone handsome men, even beauties rarely get close to her.

The media all questioned whether the big talkers who used to be indifferent to each other appeared a little too frequently recently.

Of course, more people are spreading the rumors that Jiang Fei has become the big sponsor this time, and the resources are so good; they also say that the sponsor is just a whim to Jiang Fei and will not marry her; some people say that Jiang Fei and The relationship between Qin Mo was not only because of Ye Qingqing, the third party, but also because of Qin Mo's recent troubles in business. Jiang Fei disliked him very much and was very cold-blooded.

It spreads in all kinds of ways.

Jiang Fei didn't bother to pay attention to these rumors, and told Sister Zhang to leave it alone.

She was very busy with some endorsement commercials she accepted before filming.

On this day, Jiang Fei went straight back to the villa after taking a group of still photos for the magazine, nestled on the sofa, and turned on the TV.

The financial channel was playing on the TV, Jiang Fei frowned, just about to change, but suddenly heard a familiar name.

Star CEO Qin Mo.

In the video, Qin Mo's complexion was much uglier than the last time we met, his brows were furrowed, his cheeks were thin, his eye sockets were sunken due to exhaustion, and he looked extremely gloomy.

Jiang Fei picked up the water glass and took a sip. She heard that Qin Mo's company had some problems during this period, and she was very busy. Now it seems that the rumors are true.

And the last time we met, Qin Mo seemed to tell her that he and Yan Yunzhou would have a collaboration...

Now, there are not many people who can make Qin Mo suffer.

As far as Yunzhou is concerned, he seems to be quite busy recently.

Jiang Fei smiled, and finally glanced at the man on the video, and changed to a program that sounded relaxed and pleasant.

She has been busy during this time, so she naturally couldn't watch TV, and fell asleep on the sofa after a while.

When Yan Yunzhou came back, he saw the sleeping woman curled up lazily. He couldn't help laughing and walked up to her. Just as he was about to cover her with a blanket, he suddenly saw something from the corner of his eye and turned to watch the TV. go.

A childish cartoon is playing on TV, and several small animals are exploring.

Things only kids love to watch.

The smile on Yan Yunzhou's lips faded a bit, and after covering the blanket, he sat quietly aside.

He will never have children.

The feeling of waiting to die is not good, it is better to let this so-called family disease be diagnosed by yourself.

And Jiang Fei...