CHAPTER 64:

Rebecca

My jaw dropped as I saw him. I couldn't believe that he was standing in front of me.

His jet black hair was longer than I remembered, but still styled to perfection. He had grown out his beard, which he usually kept clean shaved. The black hair was tamed and shaped perfectly around his face, enhancing his bone structure.

His silver eyes captured mine, holding an intense gaze that still captivated me.

I was dumbfounded, and he took it to his advantage by taking in my appearance from my head to my toes, pursing his lips as he did so.

My breath hitched as his eyes met mine again and I couldn't find my words.

That's when he gunned out his crooked smile that reached his smoldering eyes, leaving them sparkling.

I was taken back to the day I met him in that restaurant. After all this time, he still took my breath away and I cursed at the way he affected me.

I could feel my cheeks becoming hot, reddening with every second that passed by.

"Hello Princess," he spoke softly, deeply and taking a step toward me.

My breathing became uneven and my ears had gone numb to all the sounds around me. I closed my eyes as he leaned closer to me, stopping at my ear.

"Close your mouth Princess. Wouldn't want you to catch any flies now would we?" He snickered as I quickly closed my mouth and opened my eyes.

I scowled at him, but he kept his composure, merely raising an eyebrow at me, challenging me.

"I see they're letting just anyone in here," I mumbled, trying to keep my words as clear as possible.

He chuckled at my comment and shook his head at me.

"What?" I uttered.

"Clearly by the look on your face when you saw me, you didn't know I own this club," he revealed as he threw an arm up, gesturing to the building.

"Of course you do," I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Your cheeks always give you away Princess," he snickered.

I looked away from him and tried to control my red cheeks that always betrayed me around him.

I saw Reese when I turned away. He was still where I had left him.

"Reese wanted to have his party here, I thought he told you," he continued as I stumbled a bit.

Killian grabbed hold of my arm to hold me steady and I was stunned by the electricity that I felt throughout my body, burning where he was touching me.

When I regained my balance I snatched my arm away from him.

"I need to get Reese home," I said suddenly, taking my phone back from Killian and fumbling back to the bar.

My breath kept catching in my throat and it was hard to breathe.

I looked at the bartender, who had seen me talking to Killian nodded toward Reese.

"Killian called Morgan just before you did. I'll watch Reese til Morgan gets here," he said to me and I nodded, my breathing becoming easier.

I felt arms wrap around my waist suddenly and I squirmed.

"Hey it's just me," Adam cooed and I instantly relaxed.