CHAPTER 25:

Rebecca

"Well that's everything," Anna says proudly as she finishes the final touches to my outfit.

After a few minutes of arguing, she managed to actually put me in a long sleeve dress, but I added very thick tights, snow boots, and a thick coat.

"Do you think Killian will notice this?" I hold my hand up to reveal a few bruised knuckles on my right hand.

"He will. I still think you should tell him what happened."

"No chance in hell. I'll just cover it up," I said as I pushed the sleeves of my dress up to my fingers.

Anna sighed and then opened the door to her room. Morgan was guarding the door and even though that was a bit overkill, I still felt better with him standing there.

"Are you going to tell me why Morgan threw Dominick out of the house?" Reese bombarded me as I came out of Anna's room.

"Drop it Reese," I said firmly as I jogged down the stairs.

"Drop it? The hell is that supposed to mean?" He fumed as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"That's exactly what you're going to do," I yelled back as Reese sighed and looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Did he touch you?" Reese asked, his voice cracking.

"He grabbed my butt and I didn't give him permission to," I revealed and sighed heavily, shivering at the thought of what else Dominick was going to do to me. "If I didn't scream, he would have done more than what he did."

He brings me into a hug and then pulls out quickly.

"He's dead," Reese announced before he ran upstairs.

"Reese!" I yelled.

"Killian's here," Anna said, pushing me to the door.

"Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid," I ordered, referring to Reese.

"I'll try my best," she said softly as she opened the front door for me.

It was flurrying slightly, but I could clearly see Killian leaning against an SUV with his hands in his pockets.

The little snowflakes had stuck in his hair, causing it to shine in the darkness. His lips and cheeks were pink from the cold, but it didn't seem to faze him.

"You can do this," Anna encouraged as I walked to him.

"Are you ready for dinner Princess?" Killian asked with a sly smile.

"Hopefully it isn't like the first dinner we had," I reminded.

"Trust me when I say that I will be on my best behavior tonight," he flashes an innocent smile.

"You better be," I demand as I climb into the vehicle.

"You look like you could use a drink," he mumbled with a smile.

"I could use an entire bar," I smartly reply as my eyes drift to his clothes.

He was wearing black jeans and a black leather jacket with a coat over it.