CHAPTER 35:

Rebecca

I kicked off my heels and took off my jewelry before frantically ripping off my dress and then showered the night away from me. But no matter how hot or cold the water was, I couldn't seem to wash away the memories of tonight.

The pain tortured me and the guilt of Damian taking a bullet for me was eating away at my mind, causing my skin to itch and my subconscious to unravel. All the blood on my skin and in my hair turned the water red. I quickly scrubbed my entire body until the water ran clear again.

I placed warm pajamas on and blow dried my hair a little bit before rushing out to get Killian. No matter how safe this house was, he was the only one that made me feel safe right now.

"Watch where you're going my lovely," Dominick playfully warns as I bump into him on my way out of my room.

His arms catch me from completely running into him, but his hold is firm—too firm—like he might not let go. "Even in pajamas you are still the sexiest woman I have ever laid eyes on," he whistled and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Why don't you sober up while I go find Killian," I shimmy out of his hold and try to walk around him, but he takes my hand.

"Come now Rebecca. You have spent time with all the other men here except me," he slurs, a fresh scent of nostril burning bourbon emerges from his breath. "It's my turn don't you think?" He whispers to me as I shake off his hand.

As I took a step back, I saw that he was messy. His suit jacket was unbuttoned and his tie was untied. His hair was sprawled across his forehead and his eyes were red as well as blue from the bruises underneath them. As he smiled, it left an alarming and unsettling sensation throughout my body.

"Love the bruises. You must want more," I fume as he does not flinch or move.

"I have to admit, your mouth bugs me, but I'll get over it. Besides, you have to apologize for running into me," he seductively says as he takes a few steps toward me.

I jolt back a few feet, but my back hits a wall, preventing me from going back any further.

Dominick swiftly takes advantage of my slight hesitation and puts both of his hands around my waist, preventing me from ducking out. He licks his lips and bites them while looking me up and down, like this is a game in his twisted mind.

"Killian will never know gorgeous. All you have to do is come with me," he whispered next to my ear before dropping his head to the left side of my neck.

My heart is racing from fear at this point and my body feels paralyzed. He placed one hand on my shoulder and pressed firmly to keep me in place while he started kissing and biting the left side of my neck.

I tried to move but he kept me planted where I was and put his leg in between mine to stop me from moving.

"Dominick stop," I pleaded as he kept a strong grip on me and grinding his hips into mine.

"You are mine gorgeous," he slurred as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and started dragging me down the hallways.

I spotted a gun stashed in the side of his trousers and reached for it before pushing him off me.

"Woah, calm down sweetheart. I was only having a little fun with you," he raises his arms in defense as he takes a few steps backwards.

"Well that makes one of us Dominick," I said shakily as I raised my eyebrows.

I try to calm my shaky voice and hands, but my heartbeat quickens in fear.

"Why don't you put the gun down so we can actually have a little fun now?" He suggests as he takes a step closer.